India winning this champions trophy...........easily

17 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Kya hua. Phat gai :hysterical:

Lol why should we have been scared? We beat your ass black and blue before hand. I saw your posts before the match. Lol you were **** scared. You even stopped jinxing and all that crap. Congrats your team won and finally gave you something to be joyful about in 10 years. Enjoy. Our standards are very high. We celebrate victories like this overnight and move on. 

5 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

India celebrates winning an ICC Tournament against Arch Rivals and get on with it next day? 

I highly doubt so. 

yes it was getting routine beating you guys,thanks for refreshing the rivalry,now it will be more fun hopefully pak maintain their rating and their captain dont have to say pak cant go any lower next time

Papa actually lost so beta can be happy after a long time :mama:

First time in my life i am seeing a country calling itself Papa, who actually took birth after the real Papa did.

Papa papa hi hota hy beta jitna marzi taraki kr le but at the end of the day Father is father

(14th August 1947 - real Papa's birth & 15th August 1947 - Papa's disobedient son's date of birth)

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, crictoy said:

First time in my life i am seeing a country calling itself Papa, who actually took birth after the real Papa did.

Papa papa hi hota hy beta jitna marzi taraki kr le but at the end of the day Father is father

(14th August 1947 - real Papa's birth & 15th August 1947 - Papa's disobedient son's date of birth)

Looks like son (rogue nation of Pakistan) needs some punishment for being so arrogant about one win.

10 hours ago, crictoy said:

Bete Papa Papa hi tha. Tumhare jaise nazayaz aulaad ko Bahar jaana pada. Papa dus hazaar saalon se taraki Kar raha Hai...

Edited by Praggy