Is Modi worst PM of India to serve more than 2 years?

Trichromatic

On 05/07/2017 at 7:21 PM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Lol. That is your parameter. This is as funny as the BJP mla watering plants in the   Rain. 

Just like achchhe din, Congress Mukt Bharat has deeper meaning. One is freeing nation from corruption and bringing back accountability, One is freeing nation from single party rule, One is freeing nation from single family rule which in term bringing back true democracy, a vision which Gandhiji had and was hijacked  by Nehuru family for over 60 years.

Congress represents a lot more then just that word.

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Just like achchhe din, Congress Mukt Bharat has deeper meaning. One is freeing nation from corruption and bringing back accountability, One is freeing nation from single party rule, One is freeing nation from single family rule which in term bringing back true democracy, a vision which Gandhiji had and was hijacked  by Nehuru family for over 60 years.

Congress represents a lot more then just that word.

As I said, you only type gas like BJP ministers. Mitron aapke unko 60 saal diye. Mujhe bhi do. This government is accountable on what and to whom. Do they have a GST TIN? I hope someday you get treated by a Vyapam doctor or wish you had a relative as a witness in that scam. Sara corruption samajh mein aayega.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

33 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

As I said, you only type gas like BJP ministers. Mitron aapke unko 60 saal diye. Mujhe bhi do. This government is accountable on what and to whom. Do they have a GST TIN? I hope someday you get treated by a Vyapam doctor or wish you had a relative as a witness in that scam. Sara corruption samajh mein aayega.

Bhai... What's the alternative? Criticising is easy these days.. solution is not. I for one doesn't believe at all that BJP is clean or Modi is perfect.. but then him and his party is the best option we are left with thanks to congress family

11 minutes ago, veer said:

Bhai... What's the alternative? Criticising is easy these days.. solution is not. I for one doesn't believe at all that BJP is clean or Modi is perfect.. but then him and his party is the best option we are left with thanks to congress family

Thank you. I agree on no alternatives. Hopefully that will change. My point has always been that this government is not clean and making a fool out of Indians, hindus specifically. So what is the love for? Why above criticism?

All these numbers are meaningless in real life unless we see tangible effect.

The truth is regardless of what Central Govt does , it mostly the State governments that have actual tangible effects in India.Mosflt often CG reforms are long term so hard to judge within 3 years.

Demonetization was a major failure . Regardless of the excuses it was a massive failure.BJP escaped because Modi was still in his honey moon period and the good cause behind it.

GST though looks a real game changer . Hopefully has a lasting impact.

As for rating He is only 3 years into his tenure and so far has been okay.Not great as some one eyed fans will make u believe neither has it been bad as some say.Being average is good in India should get another term .

Personally I would say both the first three years of Vajpayee period and Manmohan Singh(2004-07) were better than last three years . 

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Thank you. I agree on no alternatives. Hopefully that will change. My point has always been that this government is not clean and making a fool out of Indians, hindus specifically. So what is the love for? Why above criticism?

Lol.. i doubt if anyone here is saying that BJP is clean as a whistle.. and no body is fooling hindus.. a lot of people in neighboring country thinks like you saying Modi is elected because he is anti-muslim and because of Ghodhra kand.. and completely ignoring his achievement in economic sectors and social sectors.. The guy is nationalist... I am assured as Indian that Modi will put country first before anything.. if he has to play dirty politics (like putting Adityanath in UP or setting Bengal straight.. ) then i am still ok with it.

So good luck living in delusional world thinking we need clean govt. well... India will never have completely clean govt..

20 minutes ago, veer said:

Lol.. i doubt if anyone here is saying that BJP is clean as a whistle.. and no body is fooling hindus.. a lot of people in neighboring country thinks like you saying Modi is elected because he is anti-muslim and because of Ghodhra kand.. and completely ignoring his achievement in economic sectors and social sectors.. The guy is nationalist... I am assured as Indian that Modi will put country first before anything.. if he has to play dirty politics (like putting Adityanath in UP or setting Bengal straight.. ) then i am still ok with it.

So good luck living in delusional world thinking we need clean govt. well... India will never have completely clean govt..

I never said we need a clean government. Delusioned are those who think that this go vt is clean. Is there Ram Mandir in the manifesto? Is that to please Hindus? Is demonetization country first? Don't tie me to the neigbouring country. That is the **** this government does when anyone questions them. Shame that you also learnt it.

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

When someone makes to a institute via whatever entrance doesnt means institute will give him/her a degree. There are doctors who graduated from these institutes although they entered on a quota/reservation. So are those who enterd via Vyapam. If that doesnt helps you undertsand why people give a damn about Vyapam, then how about  they know that every policeman, every teacher, every lawyer, infact allmost every state employe of their neighbouring states like UP has paid to get into job during Mayavati and Akhilesh era.

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I never said we need a clean government. Delusioned are those who think that this go vt is clean. Is there Ram Mandir in the manifesto? Is that to please Hindus? Is demonetization country first? Don't tie me to the neigbouring country. That is the **** this government does when anyone questions them. Shame that you also learnt it.

Problem is you put the same thing in different thread, when u are answered, you will again post the same stuff on different thread. If you argue on something and if you are proven wrong accept it. Dont again start the same tune on next thread. A lot of people on this forums are regular and know political views of most members from day 1 he first posted.

22 minutes ago, mishra said:

Problem is you put the same thing in different thread, when u are answered, you will again post the same stuff on different thread. If you argue on something and if you are proven wrong accept it. Dont again start the same tune on next thread. A lot of people on this forums are regular and know political views of most members from day 1 he first posted.

what have I been proven wrong on. You are the one justifying a scam like Vyapam also. shame on you. May you bear the brunt of it someday.

46 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

what is this? i just said that me and many others dont believe this govt is clean. And Demonetization gets rid of corruption and also dirty politics from opposing party.. that's called a smart move.. just ask Momta Di.. And, yes, Ram Mandir is essential for country. How about Swach Bharat, what about bank account for poor? what about getting rid of tripple talaq for betterment of  muslim women? ...

Anyways.. i didnt know you are a known Modi hater here.. but as Mishra ji said people will find out sooner or later about your views.. Happy Hating.. :aha:

Jai Maharashtra!!

45 minutes ago, mishra said:

When someone makes to a institute via whatever entrance doesnt means institute will give him/her a degree. There are doctors who graduated from these institutes although they entered on a quota/reservation. So are those who enterd via Vyapam. If that doesnt helps you undertsand why people give a damn about Vyapam, then how about  they know that every policeman, every teacher, every lawyer, infact allmost every state employe of their neighbouring states like UP has paid to get into job during Mayavati and Akhilesh era.

LOL. You have been a regular poster on this forum and this is what you justify. Shame on you being Indian, if at all you are one.

5 minutes ago, veer said:

what is this? i just said that me and many others dont believe this govt is clean. And Demonetization gets rid of corruption and also dirty politics from opposing party.. that's called a smart move.. just ask Momta Di.. And, yes, Ram Mandir is essential for country. How about Swach Bharat, what about bank account for poor? what about getting rid of tripple talaq for betterment of  muslim women? ...

Anyways.. i didnt know you are a known Modi hater here.. but as Mishra ji said people will find out sooner or later about your views.. Happy Hating.. :aha:

Jai Maharashtra!!

Demonetization also gets rid of terrorism, black money, child trafficking . Glad all this is gone. Soldiers still being killed may be by ghosts Have we got rid of triple Talaq.   Doesnt matter whether I am a known Modi hater. Mishre jee can read my pre 2014 posts and see whom I supported, but anyways he throws gas. Doesnt walk his talk like BJP. 

Thanks  that you agree the government is not clean. Can you share what makes you think this govt is not clean and who are these others who think the government is not clean.

Jai Hind. Lets push Hindi to every corner of Maharashtra. 

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

21 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Demonetization also gets rid of terrorism, black money, child trafficking . Glad all this is gone. Soldiers still being killed may be by ghosts Have we got rid of triple Talaq.   Doesnt matter whether I am a known Modi hater. Mishre jee can read my pre 2014 posts and see whom I supported, but anyways he throws gas. Doesnt walk his talk like BJP. 

Thanks  that you agree the government is not clean. Can you share what makes you think this govt is not clean and who are these others who think the government is not clean.

Jai Hind. Lets push Hindi to every corner of Maharashtra. 

so you think Demonetization is an on/off switch? Once you have it then all of a sudden everything like terrorism, child traffic etc. will be gone??

so what's your idea of govt? Who do you want to see as PM? and which govt in the world has the cleanest govt?

3 minutes ago, veer said:

so you think Demonetization is an on/off switch? Once you have it then all of a sudden everything like terrorism, child traffic etc. will be gone??

so what's your idea of govt? Who do you want to see as PM? and which govt in the world has the cleanest govt?

Demo was a massive failure. Terrorism has been on the rise after that. Civil people went through a harassing time. I havent understood the motive yet. May be you have and seen the outcomes.  First we agree that this government is not clean. Share why do you think so and who are the other posters who also agree that this government is not clean. 

Demo was a massive failure. Terrorism has been on the rise after that. Civil people went through a harassing time. I havent understood the motive yet. May be you have and seen the outcomes.  First we agree that this government is not clean. Share why do you think so and who are the other posters who also agree that this government is not clean. 

Demo was political master stroke very nicely timed.It drained resources of SP and BSP.It also created an illussion in mind of people that Only Modi is serious about corruption and black money

Every person think that his neighbour is sitting on truck load of cash and he was jumping with joy when he heard that his neighbours money is now useless.It was more of psychological issue for people who think that Ambani has bungalows full of black money .These people don't understand that corporate don't need black money all they need legal loan qhich anyway they will not payback if business fail

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Demo was political master stroke very nicely timed.It drained resources of SP and BSP.It also created an illussion in mind of people that Only Modi is serious about corruption and black money

Every person think that his neighbour is sitting on truck load of cash and he was jumping with joy when he heard that his neighbours money is now useless.It was more of psychological issue for people who think that Ambani has bungalows full of black money .These people don't understand that corporate don't need black money all they need legal loan qhich anyway they will not payback if business fail

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Is there anyone here who thinks black wealth is stored in cash. Less than 10% of Indian wealth is in currency. Black wealth is estimated to be more than 50%. If black wealth was less then 10%, then it was anyways insignificant. 

Rajan has said that black money originates from the funding political parties receive through businessmen. Unless that is transparent, black wealth will keep generating. Gangotri hai to Ganga rahegi.

"Perfect is the enemy of good" is apt for this thread. There are plenty of problems here but important to see the big picture, and also remember it's corruption, dynasty parties at the other side. Thus, if there are any disillusioned BJP supporters, it's important that they still vote it, instead of sitting at their homes and later whine if Congress wins.

Also, there are many people nowadays pretending to be BJP supporters and eventually causing some infighting among supporters. It's a dirty game, and really, this infighting and possibly low voting percentage turnout of BJP base has to addressed well.

Edited by someone