Dhoni has the highest ODI batting average of any batsmen who played 300 or more games !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, sergio04 said:
19 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

That's like stuart Binny playing in Uganda team. We all know how good Ind team was in 90s.. If dhoni Kohli played in a team like that they would have doubled that. How many matches did we win when he scored a 100 ? Kohli would put him to shame

kohli would have been surely .kohli is better player than sachin he will surpass him in odi.

but dhoni:phew:

next joke plz..

Ha just like sachin got  anywhere near 50 average in Odis LOL

Comparing opener to #6 :phehe: used Kohli for a reason there. 

19 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

india won 56 matches out of them when sachin was man of the match

Lol still doesn't answer how many times India won when he scored a 100 with tuk tuks 

From 2004 to 2012 he scored 13 0di 100s out of them we won just 5 that shows how he doesn't fit in modern day ODIs

Edited by Rasgulla
9 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

dhoni has lower strike rate than sachin

since dhoni started playin for odi:baking:

Dhoni has better Sr of  89 compared to Sachin who  has almosr same Sr as Rohit sharma lol who is known as slow starter. Pass on whatever you are smoking 

Edited by Rasgulla

I would love to find out what Dhoni's boundary per over percentage is currently in ODI cricket.  Especially in the last 20 months.  And in the 35 to 50 over slice.   And  compare it to his peers in international cricket - i.e. other #5/6 bats.   That's where I would expect his batting decline to really shows up statistically.  

An in-prime Dhoni was probably world-class in the boundary per over metric in ODIs.   Now he's probably not even in the top 7, even at his batting position.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I would love to find out what Dhoni's boundary per over percentage is currently in ODI cricket.  Especially in the last 20 months.  And in the 35 to 50 over slice.   And  compare it to his peers in international cricket - i.e. other #5/6 bats.   That's where I would expect his batting decline to really shows up statistically.  

An in-prime Dhoni was probably world-class in the boundary per over metric in ODIs.   Now he's probably not even in the top 7, even at his batting position.  

He's setting records in scoring 100 balls in centuries before hitting a boundary these days :rotfl:

7 hours ago, velu said:

49 of 42 balls .. hit an effortless 94m six

Great. He had the lowest s/r of the team facing more than 20 balls. Obviously you have low expectations of dhoni these days so anything remotely good he does will get you to put your kneepads on. :rotfl: