India v Sri Lanka is going to kill Indian cricket

G_B_

9 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I call that a Fluke.

You cant fluke a win on a 5 day game and calling 2 test loss a fluke is beyond belief. Only an ignorant Pakistani can come up with such theory. Remember prior to the series all those arrogance by Pakistanis - "Do runs against SL count?" etc? :hysterical:

Your team's rear side being whopped by Herath and co. Accept it and move on. :nice:

Edited by Austin 3:!6
33 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Why is the same Sri-Lankan team failing to win games in limited overs game? Lets be honest here even if I accept we lost those two games fairly the fight Sri-Lanka is showing right now is nothing compared to the champion team they tried to be in Tests. In my view these wins against them have easily erased that humliation we faced in Tests. The way there team is losing is so bad that even a minnow like Zimbabve can show more fight. Unlike Sri-Lanka we actually fought those two Tests. We did not get defeat like this. As a opposition I feel upset Sri-Lanka is playing this poorly.

Reasons below:

A) Because the SL test side was stronger than their LOI team. Herath exposed the lacklustre technique of Pak batsman.

B) Pak is a much stronger LOI outfit. With new players like Azam and Hasan Ali they are a dangerous ODI unit. But in tests they are duds.

C) SL is in a transition state and with key players like Matthews and Malinga missing, their side looked even weaker.

2 test defeats at home against SL is a humiliation of highest order. Even Bangladesh drawn the test series vs SL :hysterical:

This embarrassment is similar to when Pak lost to Zimb in tests. If you think winning a JAMODI series will erase that humiliation...I have nothing to say :giggle:

7 hours ago, lanka-girln said:

Could not agree more. But Sri Lanka has never been better than India and never will be . 

We are extremely grateful for the opportunities given to us financially not just in cricket. 

We are thankful that you play with us and really appreciate your support.

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Yo there is a question I wanna ask but its a bit off topic.

Why do you think India produces great batsmen?

just go to gullies of india and ask what they want to do(bat or ball) or what they want to become?....the answer is always batting . the small kids consider bowling lowly and every boy wants his batting to comme as quickly as possible whereas in pakistan boys have passion for bowling .....this is my theory 

Edited by LORD_analyst
8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

guess you guys are more conseritive and more calculated on your approach where as we are more emotional and expressive. Which effects the way how we play our cricket.

mumbai and madrasi(southern) states vs north india(delhi,punjab,haryana)....

north indians have much more swagger 

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Would love it if your fast bowlers were more entertainers than just good bowlers. Indian cricket needs fast bowlers who show personality than look like people who are doing fast bowling as a part time job. 

You mean like dramatic acting like faking injuries or improvisation by bending arms or props and magic show like using bottle caps etc....hmmm

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Its better than what we see now. Lol I like how you turned this to totally negative traite. Stay salty!

I don’t even know where to start with you,you have a different world perspective than everyone else :laugh: 

I mean your posts reek of  the awkwardness of a North Korean defector in say New York City...the world view is totally different and bizarre.

I mean how hilarious is this that in your mind you think of these as intellectual statements as said by yourself :hysterical:

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

It will take time for you. You will eventually get there young one

Get where you are??

No thanks,i'd rather be where i am .

Even if it was a fluke,to loose to this current SL and that too without angelo and in 2 straight tests,is just inexplicable.

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

mumbai and madrasi(southern) states vs north india(delhi,punjab,haryana)....

north indians have much more swagger 

although it aggrandizes Madras, this is offensive to the rest of south India, there are multiple states and cultures there. Its like calling all of North India 'bihari', dont do that.

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lanka is a decent test unit, they deserve a full 3 test series, I am pretty confused as to why we didn't invite them in the 2012-14 period (our last series at home against them was way back in 2009) because that Lankan team was quite good and had peak Sanga, greatest modern day (post 2005) test batsman IMO. Moreover we were distinctly mediocre and our home invincibility aura had been shattered by England in 2012, we missed a great series and peak Sanga vs peak Ashwin would have been a clash for the ages

In ODIs/T20s it will be terrific if we can try out our youngsters like Pant, Iyer, Washington, Shaw, Siraj etc....how else are we ever going to test our bench strength under the current dispensation? Besides contrary to OP I feel this is terrific scheduling by BCCI, we can't afford a grueling series before the all important SA tour. As such guys like Vijay, Rahul, Shami, Umesh are injury prone....I want our core team with 100% fitness before the New Year's day test !!! I believe our only chance to compete there will be to fly out our test team to SA 2 days after the end of the Lanka test series and not on December 31st. 

good point this was missed.  Could have been a Sachin v warne type. Now we will never know.

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

although it aggrandizes Madras, this is offensive to the rest of south India, there are multiple states and cultures there. Its like calling all of North India 'bihari', dont do that.

biharis are central indians not north indians and if u go to north states like delhi, punjab etc. they consider biharis like pests immigrating in their states.... delhi is already being degraded by these biharis..so sad.

(i apologize if anyone feels its offensive..but it reflects my sadness that biharis pissing on streets have flocked the upper middle class suburbs of delhi)