Sachin Tendulkar v Virat Kohli - who is better ODI batsman?

Who is better ODI batsman?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better ODI batsman?

11 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

It you are going to pick in those 2 innings.. Even we can point out 2003 WC final and 2011 WC final choke . So Virat doesn't have any captaincy pressure.. Only sachin does ? Atleast he didn't cost us match for his personal milestone against minnows like sachin did :facepalm:He was the highest scorer in CT2013 Finals so yes he has delivered when it matters...

though have the answer, not interested to reply to you.And also do not respond to my posts any more.Will not be responding.This because I know  your intentions pretty clearly.

Edited by rtmohanlal
5 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

though have the answer, not interested to reply to you.And also do not respond to my posts any more.Will not be responding.This because I know  your intentions pretty clearly.

:dontknow: You are the one who taking a dig at him for 2015 and CT2017.. On other side you are giving excuses for sachin such as captaincy and all that.. Good for you smart thing to do here is not say anything. Its like digging your own grave.

11 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

Just  block this pakistani troll, I don't know why you were wasting so much time on this cretin, he's not worth anyone's time, hands down the most phateechar troll on internet

4 minutes ago, kira said:

Just  block this pakistani troll, I don't know why you were wasting so much time on this cretin, he's not worth anyone's time, hands down the most phateechar troll on internet

:cantstop: Ya upset cause Sachin is losing the poll? Can't tolerate Virat winning over your ailiaaa:phehe:  

Cry a river now 

4 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

Infact I  was actually avoiding him all the while ,but this shameless creature having no shame responded to my post.That's why I  got forced to respond. 

He's the most shameless person the internet, he keeps quoting me even though he's on my block list, I never read his comments by he still desperately tries to get my attention #poortroll:hysterical:

7 minutes ago, kira said:

He's the most shameless person the internet, he keeps quoting me even though he's on my block list, I never read his comments by he still desperately tries to get my attention #poortroll:hysterical:

Kojja.. you read every post :cantstop: you know it

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ohh ohhhoo looks like this troll bot has installed new language, software updated ?? Lol :laugh:

Sachin losing the poll has sent chamchas into depression:phehe: Here comes personal attacks.

Triggered+be+careful+what+you+say+around

Edited by Rasgulla
31 minutes ago, velu said:

@rtmohanlal  dude .. calm down

@Rasgulla  dude .. stop adding oil to the fire

keep it civil :police:

edit:-

thanks to both of you guys for giving me an opportunity to do some moderation job .. nobody should tell i am an inactive mod during my appraisal :phehe: 

Hi mod ....why did you delete  my post alone???? Some nasty words from the other side is still seen displayed.

What an absolute legend a modern day great kohli is, a correct successor of master blasters throne , if any one deserve to be compared with king tendu its the king kohli, both masters of eye pleasing stroke play, dominated and humiliated bowlers of their era's, all hail king kohli hope you continue for many many years and brke tendulkar records and take India to new heights with  ur batting and DADA  esq captaincy..  

Edited by speedheat
1 minute ago, speedheat said:

What an absolute legend a modern day great kohli is, a correct successor of master blasters throne , if any one deserve to be compared with king tendu its the king kohli, both masters of eye pleasing stroke play, dominated and humiliated bowlers of their era's, all hail king kohli hope you continue for many many years and broke tendulkar records and take India to new heights with  ur batting and DADA  esq captaincy..  

When Dada played 6 matches against England at home, he couldn't win it after being up in series 3-1