One thing is definately clear : Loss to Pak in CT2017 is/will be the worst ever

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

It was never a fluke. We won fair and square. We were the better team on that day and the rightful champoins. If India had a chance you could probably say it was a fluke but they didn’t. After the loss of Kohli they had no way of surving the onslaught of our other bowlers. And Kohli got two chances too. There bowlers got trashed like mice while there batsmen fell apart like a pack of cards. We dominated no.. no.. extreamly massacured this Indian team to pieces after we were told we could never beat them in our life time. So many doubters took a humbled pie that day. 

No your win was not a fluke but it was more a case of India losing the game then Pakistan winning it.

6 minutes ago, the don said:

Out of curiosity can you name these different imaginary Indian sides that would have beaten that Indain team ?? 

You are overestimating the talent in India . Your top three is pretty the best you have in limited overs cricket. You cannot just replace them and hope to beat anyone .

As you can see we have replaced the two so called frontline spinners Ashwin and Jaddu and no one is missing them.

Batting it will be hard to replace Kohli but after him we have atleast 7 to ten batsman who are equally good. They can be easily split.

Wicket keeper there are 4 more who are an upgrade.

Bhuvi  is difficult to replace but if the team B has Umesh and Ishant that beats Bhuvi and Bumrah combination anytime.

So here is the final result:

Spin: Team B

Pace Bowling : Team B

Wkt Keeeping: Team B

Batting: Team A

Yes team B could easily beat Team A.

No these are not imaginary teams. I am talking real time.

Edited by Khota
14 minutes ago, Khota said:

As you can see we have replaced the two so called frontline spinners Ashwin and Jaddu and no one is missing them.

Batting it will be hard to replace Kohli but after him we have atleast 7 to ten batsman who are equally good. They can be easily split.

Wicket keeper there are 4 more who are an upgrade.

Bhuvi  is difficult to replace but if the team B has Umesh and Ishant that beats Bhuvi and Bumrah combination anytime.

So here is the final result:

Spin: Team B

Pace Bowling : Team B

Wkt Keeeping: Team B

Batting: Team A

Yes team B could easily beat Team A.

No these are not imaginary teams. I am talking real time.

Bhuvi and Bumrah are much better than ishanth and umesh in limitee overs .

India are struggling to replace Raina and Yuvraj and you are talking about replacements for the likes of Dhawan and Kohli .

No chance.

43 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol you finally had to brought kashmir, your pussy Army and blah blah for escaping from embarrassment.

Haha see i wasnt wrong, be kind on yourself it would take some time but will be fine eventually.

Hehe...why getting too screwed..seem to be getting  angry...

1 hour ago, the don said:

Bhuvi and Bumrah are much better than ishanth and umesh in limitee overs .

India are struggling to replace Raina and Yuvraj and you are talking about replacements for the likes of Dhawan and Kohli .

No chance.

I am not exactly missing Yuvraj and there is no struggle to replace him. Raina can still play so no need to replace him.

Bhuv + Bumrah = Umesh + Yadav

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Its ok....we hv given Pak many heart breaks before like B&H final in 85, quarter final 96 and the most painful defeat in the Mohali semi.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This.

Actually Pakistan is pretty decent at cricket. If it wasn't a terrorist country, there were great possibility of sports and all kinds of exchanges. I have never been in favour of cricket with Pakistan (even after our 7-0, 10-0 or whatever record in world cups and a stronger side) because of state-sponsored terrorism. There are only a few cricket playing nations, so we can't/shouldn't boycott playing against them in ICC events.

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

It was never a fluke. We won fair and square. We were the better team on that day and the rightful champoins. If India had a chance you could probably say it was a fluke but they didn’t. After the loss of Kohli they had no way of surving the onslaught of our other bowlers. And Kohli got two chances too. There bowlers got trashed like mice while there batsmen fell apart like a pack of cards. We dominated no.. no.. extreamly massacured this Indian team to pieces after we were told we could never beat them in our life time. So many doubters took a humbled pie that day. 

You are one angry guy dude :laugh: 

are you posting while waiting for your turn to get on the boat ride from Karachi :fear1:

Wont surprise me 

Edited by maniac
9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I live in the USA I don’t need a boat.

Fact is we creamed you. 

That is scarier then :giggle: why do you keep pointing out that you live in the US as an accomplishment? 

Plenty of us who post on ICF do ....so what??? 

creamed,massacred,blowed them to bits like mice...you’ve got issues bud....delusions of grandeur and anger and probably a small....:laugh1:

Edited by maniac
On 11/3/2017 at 4:03 PM, Vilander said:

lol look at the class less pak trash on display here..pathetic man.

does you president consider providing a recurring national holiday on the day of ct win hehe...:wp1:..like the ones you have on your 1962,71 war victories..

Did not our best friend China defeated you in war that year?

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hey guys. Get over it. They had a good day. As an Indian fan i dream of winning a test series in SA/Australia. We have won CT before. We have beaten Pakistan several times in multi national tournaments. 

It's great to dream big but start by winning an ODI series in SouthAfrica first.

Amazing that India are yet to win even that in Southafrica considering the nature of limited overs cricket.

10 minutes ago, the don said:

It's great to dream big but start by winning an ODI series in SouthAfrica first.

Amazing that India are yet to win even that in Southafrica considering the nature of limited overs cricket.

India won the T20’series vs South Africa in 2006-2007...there you go not much right because I know what you will bring in.

In tests India tied the test series in 2011 and lost 1-0 in 2013 where we could have easily made it 1-1..Also lost the 2006 series 2-1 which could have gone either ways too..guess how Pak did? 3-0’with a memorable 42 all out....jeez where do you guys get the bravado from 

Edited by maniac