Kamlesh Singh Nagarkoti - 17-year-old (another potential 90 mph fast bowler)

rkt.india

On 11/14/2017 at 11:23 PM, rkt.india said:

86.5 mph

88.5 mph

87.7 mph

88.4 mph

87.1 mph

86.1 mph

More videos added

140KPH

140KPH

139KPH

@Cricketics you had doubts about his pace. Now he is hitting 140K here too after coming back from a 4 months injury lay off. Uploaded more videos from challenger trophy.

Not sure I have doubts, but in general not all his videos or particular one which you might have shared looked really fast. He is fast in these though. Still long way to go but the guy needs to be kept in mind and be given atrention. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Not sure I have doubts, but in general not all his videos or particular one which you might have shared looked really fast. He is fast in these though. Still long way to go but the guy needs to be kept in mind and be given atrention. 

he bats too as good as a proper batsman, has scored runs in both the games till now. Looks to be a big alround prospect.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he bats too as good as a proper batsman, has scored runs in both the games till now. Looks to be a big alround prospect.

Not seen him bat much so can’t comment on the batting part. But good to have bowlers who can bat. The more bowling all rounders the better. Need lot more competition for Pandya. It will only help push everyone to do better. 

8 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Not seen him bat much so can’t comment on the batting part. But good to have bowlers who can bat. The more bowling all rounders the better. Need lot more competition for Pandya. It will only help push everyone to do better. 

i watched him bat today and he looked as good as any batsman, not a slogger mind you, batted like a proper batsman when the team was in trouble scoring 51 of 62 balls.

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

You are saying you are talking about that one ball and you are of the opinion that he is not quick as shown by speed guns  based on that one ball . Gajab Hai !!

He was quoting me on my comment on one ball video where I said to him that he wasn’t bowling the speed which RKT was talking about that he is bowling in that particular video, in the other thread. Thats what we were discussing. No one said he is slow and stuff unless you saw it written somewhere then please share with me that post. 

Thats what we are discussing. 

5 minutes ago, chapetmarunga said:

top level bats dont mind facing 140kph bowlers

but he is just 17. I have not seen any Indian bowler clocking 140 plus at 17. He has the ingredients to become a true express bowler. and he was the best pacer on view in yesterday's game from both sides bar his first over. He brought the team back with a fraction of a chance with two wickets when they were running away. His overs from 6 to 8 were top class, as good a bowling as you would see from any pacer around.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

but he is just 17. I have not seen any Indian bowler clocking 140 plus at 17. He has the ingredients to become a true express bowler. and he was the best pacer on view in yesterday's game from both sides bar his first over. He brought the team back with a fraction of a chance with two wickets when they were running away. His overs from 6 to 8 were top class, as good a bowling as you would see from any pacer around.

Agree huge potential, a bustling fast bowler, as fast as any I have seen at 17, or never seen anyone clock 140 at 17.

Jab gaon mein door door Tak koi baccha tej gend karta Hain to maa kehte Hain , chup ja warna RKT bhaiyya a jayenge

10 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Agree huge potential, a bustling fast bowler, as fast as any I have seen at 17, or never seen anyone clock 140 at 17.

Jab gaon mein door door Tak koi baccha tej gend karta Hain to maa kehte Hain , chup ja warna RKT bhaiyya a jayenge

He is one of the fastest 17 yr olds I've seen. Amongst those of 18-19, I seem to vaguely recall seeing Overton (Jamie) clock around 145-150 kmph peak speed, but he fell off the radar completely (overtaken by his twin bro Craig).