Steve Smith hands down is the best batsman in the world

maniac

2 hours ago, Insidious said:

Kohli involved in politics even before the champions Trophy. But that didn't stopped him from performing then, so why it will now.

Not to this extent as dhoni etc were performing and the team was doing well. Now he will be in way more pressure defend dhoni and shastri

2 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Most batters don't have multiple peaks & batters like Kohli can have huge troughs like 2014 vs England or 2017 vs Oz. So while his peak may not be over, he will definitely not score runs like he did in 2014/15 - 2018/19 you can bet on it.

Peak of a test cricketer normally starts at 30.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:33 AM, VT87 said:

So if smith can't win any game in England . will he criticised as kohli. 

Looks like he single handedly win the game against eng unlike india aus doesn't have anyone like pukara and rahane as well. Kohli bhakt always lament like what kohli can do, well kohli has lot to learn from smith to start off with not to choke at crucial moment.

Just now, bahubali said:

Looks like he single handedly win the game against eng unlike india aus doesn't have anyone like pukara and rahane as well. Kohli bhakt always lament like what kohli can do, well kohli has lot to learn from smith to start off with not to choke at crucial moment.

Smith

Williamson/kohli

Smith is a freak, he is lifting a weak batting side on his shoulder. For me certainly better then Ponting who was weak against spinners and had a good side. When it comes to rating him ,he will not be close to Sachin or Kohli as they r classical batsmen. I would rate Kohli and Smith at par let's see the future  performances and judge.

Edited by MCcricket
10 minutes ago, Chalks said:

"We've got Steve Smith

Steven Peter (Devereux) Smith

I just don't think you understand

He's Justin Langer's man,

He's better than Brad-man,

We've got Steven Smith."

Or something like that (to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart, of course).

Still prefer the VK one

We've got Kohli

Virat Kohli

I just don't think you understand

He's MS Dhoni's man

He smashes Pakistan

We've got Virat Kohli