Potential trouble for MSD...

asterix

43 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I said that ? 

Dravid/VVS is a better Test match winner than Tendulkar and Virat is better ODIs already , hes already put Dhoni behind  ..still Tendulkar overall was better . Am no fan boy like you guys , tommorow some one else comes better than Virat I will not think twice before calling him a better batsmen . 

How about keeping that in mind ?  

btw we all know its comments on Rohit shamra you dint like .

Has Virat won an ODI series in Australia yet like Sachin did in the CB series? Or outside India like Sachin did the Sharjah cup? How is he a bigger match winner by just winning at home which Sachin also did plenty? And Sachin has equal number of impact innings as Dravid or Laxman in 4th innings in tests. For example his unbeaten 100 chasing 387, the highest successful chase in India. If Laxman or Dravid had the same innings you would be having orgasms over it

You are no fan boy but from day 1 you have been a Sachin hater mainly because your Karnataka boy Dravid was overshadowed by him in popularity. If Pandya or Rahane was compared against Sachin you will say they are better too

Edited by New guy
20 hours ago, New guy said:

Has Virat won an ODI series in Australia yet like Sachin did in the CB series? Or outside India like Sachin did the Sharjah cup? How is he a bigger match winner by just winning at home which Sachin also did plenty? And Sachin has equal number of impact innings as Dravid or Laxman in 4th innings in tests. For example his unbeaten 100 chasing 387, the highest successful chase in India. If Laxman or Dravid had the same innings you would be having orgasms over it

You are no fan boy but from day 1 you have been a Sachin hater mainly because your Karnataka boy Dravid was overshadowed by him in popularity. If Pandya or Rahane was compared against Sachin you will say they are better too

I have seen Pakistanis use this argument of home and away criticising Indian batsmen . How many ODI matches to we play outside SC that I have to care about that stat ? Do you value that WC we won at home or it only matters if win one in SA or Aus ?

IIRC He was our highest scorer the last CT we won btw . 

Go search the threads when India chased 387 , I can assure I would have only credited him for that knock that was one of his best . Dont assume . 

Sir you dont need to be from Karnataka/Mumbai to support Tendulkar or Dravid . I also think Kumble was our biggest match winner we have had and  srinath was better than Zaheer , All three Karnataka players ..should I be apologetic about that ? Not going to happen . 

Also lately I have been a big fan of KL Rahul too and I think hes better than Shreyas Iyer and few others  ;) 

22 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Set a bad example to start with . You dont give any player the kind of opportunities Rohit got , irrespective of how talented that payer is . Some one like Manoj Thiwary who was rated at par in early stages of their respective career IIRC had a hundred and and 5-fer in two matches and was made to sit out , while in case of Rohit we gift him an opening spot inspite of being a complete failure for 30-40 games . We all where Rohit fans at one point , but he should have been sent back to domestic for couple of years to work on his game . 

comparing Tiwary and Rohit. There is a difference of a class between the two.

26 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Not really . Thiwary was just unlucky with injuries and never got the opportunities he deserved . Even at this point hes a better test bet than Rohit . 

yes he had injuries but he would have struggled against fast bowlers with no real backfoot game.

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

I have seen Pakistanis use this argument of home and away criticising Indian batsmen . How many ODI matches to we play outside SC that I have to care about that stat ? Do you value that WC we won at home or it only matters if win one in SA or Aus ?

IIRC He was our highest scorer the last CT we won btw . 

Go search the threads when India chased 387 , I can assure I would have only credited him for that knock that was one of his best . Dont assume . 

Sir you dont need to be from Karnataka/Mumbai to support Tendulkar or Dravid . I also think Kumble was our biggest match winner we have had and  srinath was better than Zaheer , All three Karnataka players ..should I be apologetic about that ? Not going to happen . 

Also lately I have been a big fan of KL Rahul too and I think hes better than Shreyas Iyer and few others  ;) 

Wait Am I missing something....how does that post prove you are unbiased when it comes to Karnataka players??? :confused:

44 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yes he had injuries but he would have struggled against fast bowlers with no real backfoot game.

Rohit has bigger flaws , while we assume Thiwary would have struggled sharma is a proven failure . To clarify , I agree Thiwary may not have been a big sucesss but in their early stages of their career both where rated highly , while we persisted with Rohit who failed for a million matches it was unfair the way Thiwary dint get his chances and when he got he was made to sit out just after he had scored a 100 . 

On 27/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, maniac said:

You are arguing with a guy who said Yuvi is the best middle order bat in the country 2 months back....He thinks Dravid is a bigger match winner than SRT and Dhoni is the greatest thing since slice bread...so just keep this in the back of your mind before arguing :giggle: 

He is not wrong saying Dravid is a bigger match winner than sachin and Dhoni is the best thing since slice of bread. :yess: Attacking poor guy with your chamchas asusual.. 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Please take their posts and opinions seriously man or your posts will be deleted. They are majority on ICF and their views are to be followed or you are a chamcha n fanboy and what not.

:police: Velu is new mod.. He can handle Bangladeshi Virgin bots like manaic just in case other troll tries to merge threads/delete posts like before..