Lankans are the biggest crybabies. BCCi should send them back home

Cricketics

One can see such behaviour in street cricket where a side badly outplayed in the match tries such ruses to avoid playing the game any more. But it is test cricket, which is being telecast and people including sponsors, ICC etc are watching. In the past we have seen players being fined for more trivial reasons. I hope ICC hauls up the  Sri Lankan players for unsportsmanship and hands over a few punishments.

If Sr Lankans plead not guilty then then BCCI should stop inviting them to play cricket in future.

If it goes unpunished then we will find teams in future stopping play for too much humidity (in Srilanka), too much cold (in New Zealand and England), too many skimpily clothed females (in Australia) etc.

Edited by insideedge
Had 6 to 10 yr old in the group for whom a big day turned out to be a pain. Stop writing garbage when you dont know background.

He was being sarcastic. Look at his previous posts in the topic.

Delhi shouldn’t be hosting international
Matches in the winter. I can see all the Delhiites and Kohli but hurt at Lanksn gesture. Maybe it was OTT but they were within their rights, even if symbolic...

They are not used to these type of pollution. The least all the player can do is to appeal for better environment at Delhi...
25 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Had 6 to 10 yr old in the group for whom a big day turned out to be a pain. Stop writing garbage when you dont know background.

Was pointing towards all the posters who are claiming that these conditions are good enough for normal spectators too and Lankans should be punished.

It's shame that players and everyone else are forced to face these situations.

I can see their concern. Sitting idle in the smog is one thing and running around is another. If you are running your intake of air is much more and the pollutio level a player experiences is significantly higher. How would any reader feel if their working conditions are sub standard?

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

I can see their concern. Sitting idle in the smog is one thing and running around is another. If you are running your intake of air is much more and the pollutio level a player experiences is significantly higher. How would any reader feel if their working conditions are sub standard?

Here we have company guidelines about ergonomic chair where they used to have e-learnings for us telling how to identify the issues due to sub-standard chair and awareness about it because it is an artificial issue and can be avoided. 

Matches should have avoided in Delhi.

I would hope that steps are taken to curb pollution in Ind. Have been writing about focusing on environment and planet for a long time. In Ind, we are not proactive. At times, we take action when the situation is unrepairable or irreversible 

:afraid:

What Lankans do or don’t does not matter in the big picture as there is no argument for high pollution (and population) levels in Ind

20 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Was pointing towards all the posters who are claiming that these conditions are good enough for normal spectators too and Lankans should be punished.

It's shame that players and everyone else are forced to face these situations.

I looked at your previous post and only then realized what you were trying to convey. Kohli had to stand his ground during the incident. Not sure if on tv they showed ambulance which was brought in next to dressing room. I personally felt lankans should have walked off. 

16 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Here we have company guidelines about ergonomic chair where they used to have e-learnings for us telling how to identify the issues due to sub-standard chair and awareness about it because it is an artificial issue and can be avoided. 

Matches should have avoided in Delhi.

Agreed. This is not fair to lankans. Only problem I have is they should have lodged a complaint before the game and not after they realized that India is in a strong position.

Edited by Khota
5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Agreed. This is not fair to lankans. Only problem I have is they should have lodged a complaint before the game and not after they realized that India is in a strong position.

How do you lodge complain before the game? They played for 2 days and strugggled to realise it's not possible to continue.

12 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I looked at your previous post and only then realized what you were trying to convey. Kohli had to stand his ground during the incident. Not sure if on tv they showed ambulance which was brought in next to dressing room. I personally felt lankans should have walked off. 

It doesn't make sense to play in such conditions. This match should be abondoned by now.

19 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Are you serious? Cannot believe people are covering such things up in media. Its a farce if BCCI, Kohli or any Delhiite deny that there is no deteriorating air quality to massage their egos and false pride.