KM Asif - 90 mph Kerala Pacer

Mosher

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

no lungi is not a 150 bowler. that 150 he bowled in SA was most probably a glitch.

he was bowling 145 effortlessly .. faster than rabada

everyone does bowl few clciks faster in LoIs right

with right grooming he will turn into a monster:yess:

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he should play.  he will surprise people there being an unknown commodity.

Saw some videos on him, looks decent. Good luck to him, great opportunity.

Surely it will be tougher for him to perform at IPL level under pressure. Lot of new bowlers coming up in all teams, we all will just have to wait and see whose real deal.

34 minutes ago, Shunya said:

lol...now that KM Asif is picked by CSK, poor guy will be hated by everyone and look for his speed to become irrelevant.

On the contrary, if Asif plays, lots of non-CSK supporters will root for his success.

I know I will.

I want Asif to be one of highest wicket-takers in this IPL, along with Saini, Nagarkoti, Avesh,  Khaleel

Edited by express bowling
11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

On the contrary, if Asif plays, lots of non-CSK supporters will root for his success.

I know I will.

I want Asif to be one of highest wicket-takers in this IPL, along with Saini, Nagarkoti, Avesh,  Khaleel

:thumbsup: Good luck to the lad,...atleast he is financially little secure now...all on him how to performs...

46 minutes ago, Shunya said:

lol...now that KM Asif is picked by CSK, poor guy will be hated by everyone and look for his speed to become irrelevant.

No not really, pace loving fans like me will cheer him and will want him to do well irrespective of the fact that he represent csk, that guy is genuine prospect could well represent team India if he perform, so on personal level I wll cheer him except when he play against us Mumbai.

Well we will play one local seamer for certain.And there aren't any Gonys or Mohits (Thank you Punjab for that) to block.

It's between Thakur , Charar and Asif.If he bowls well don't think it will be hard to get ahead of the other two.Though Thkar might be first choice purely on experience.

44 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Well we will play one local seamer for certain.And there aren't any Gonys or Mohits (Thank you Punjab for that) to block.

It's between Thakur , Charar and Asif.If he bowls well don't think it will be hard to get ahead of the other two.Though Thkar might be first choice purely on experience.

Deepak Chahar is pretty good too. Can swing the ball at a decent pace 135-140k's. Picked a lot wickets in SMA.

Asif is raw. He made his debut for Kerala this season and has played just 2 matches. But he has a lot of potential.