India u19 Pacers: Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel

PBN

10 hours ago, express bowling said:

In the first match, Porel was bowling 134 k to 136 k .

I get the feeling that he is one of those pacers who bowl much faster in 5-day matches compared to the shorter formats ... like Bumrah

he is just back from injury . Do not expect any thing pacy in this WC from him now

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

boys usually grow 1-2 inches between 18 - 23 the final spurt and bone density + musculature keeps enhancing till 35 and beyond if one is training properly, definitely till 27 even if someone is just eating and sleeping. 

I expect these two lads to be Indias first 155k fast bowlers.

nagarkoti is special..mavi is too short to touch 150+...i dont think mavi will go places, he seems a short guy and is already well built , nagarkoti is slim n may grow taller and will definitely play for INDIA one day.

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

nagarkoti is special..mavi is too short to touch 150+...i dont think mavi will go places, he seems a short guy and is already well built , nagarkoti is slim n may grow taller and will definitely play for INDIA one day.

Nagarkoti is shorter than Mavi. Mavi is taller and more muscular but Nagarkoti has better action.

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Contrary to that I think Mavi will be extremely special. His body language looks like of a guy who will mature like how Zak matured.

I think he will do will in test matches for us.

11 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Contrary to that I think Mavi will be extremely special. His body language looks like of a guy who will mature like how Zak matured.

I think he will do will in test matches for us.

Except that he looks even more, much much more focussed than Zak ( when Zak was playing). This Mavi guy looks cold, looks like his only aim in life is to take wickets. 

He looks like someone who wants to be No1 in the wolrd. 

I think both these bowlers, Nagarkoti and Mavi will be 150+ bowlers and will be top bowlers in the world. If they stay injury free.

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Except that he looks even more, much much more focussed than Zak ( when Zak was playing). This Mavi guy looks cold, looks like his only aim in life is to take wickets. 

He looks like someone who wants to be No1 in the wolrd. 

I think both these bowlers, Nagarkoti and Mavi will be 150+ bowlers and will be top bowlers in the world. If they stay injury free.

Yes,its too early to say who is going to do better where exactly as thats more easy to say for a batsman than for a bowler due to a lot of things which can change for a bowler like fitness, injuries but Nagarkoti and Mavi both have lot of hard work coming. They will be used a lot by their state sides as they offer a lot of things which other bowlers don’t at such young age.

A long full Ranji season will help both these guys but I hope they get to play plenty of 50 over domestic tournaments and can be even fast tracked for A sides.

Also IPl stint will help. Them sharing dressing room with someone like Hazlewood, Starc and seeing their fitness routine etc will only inspire them to go extra mile, which is very important. Workign hard to go that “extra mile” in life is what they will learn when they spend time among other top bowlers in IPL.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Yes,its too early to say who is going to do better where exactly as thats more easy to say for a batsman than for a bowler due to a lot of things which can change for a bowler like fitness, injuries but Nagarkoti and Mavi both have lot of hard work coming. They will be used a lot by their state sides as they offer a lot of things which other bowlers don’t at such young age.

A long full Ranji season will help both these guys but I hope they get to play plenty of 50 over domestic tournaments and can be even fast tracked for A sides.

Also IPl stint will help. Them sharing dressing room with someone like Hazlewood, Starc and seeing their fitness routine etc will only inspire them to go extra mile, which is very important. Workign hard to go that “extra mile” in life is what they will learn when they spend time among other top bowlers in IPL.

i dont want them to go thorugh rnaji grind. they should not play every game at this age.

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i dont want them to go thorugh rnaji grind. they should not play every game at this age.

Yes need to be well rotated but domestic 50 overs or any 50 over is more important that SMA trophy 50 overs. 50 over game helps so they shouldn’t miss out on those.

Also with new format, most likely they will be playing less Ranji games.