Where are all the experts now, thunders Ravi Shastri

5 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

They should does that include Gavaskar as well? They were relentless when Fletcher not that he did not deserve it but lets see cheerleader ko kaun kaun bolta hai.

Flecther videshi tha, usko to gaali dena sabka dharam kyunki videshi coach in sab ki naukri pe laat marta hai

in such case they ll pick n blast some players smartly

vijay- at the end of his career to marlo uski

pandya- uski to marni hi hai sabne chahe acha kre ya bura

Rahul - kyunki bhai ke tattoo hai

Shami- uski biwi uspe koi na koi naya ilzaam laga degi

Karthik- so they can say dhoni was dhoni

Pujara, dhawan - will get blasted from selected sections n defended from some

Ashwin- kyunki bhajji ko khujli hogi

Atmost 1-2 support staff ki balli chadha denge 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
10 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

I am sure Shastri will come up with another similar quote after we win next home series

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

He was extremely lucky that whole year we had almost all home test series. 

Now with away test series we are coming to know the other side of their perfromance in sport.

33 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's a wonder what BCCI saw in him to give him a job and paying him in millions. He is happily screwing them. 

don't be so naive, isn't it a known fact he was the puppet Kohli was seeking even before Kumble was made the coach and thereafter Kumble's resignation, Kohli got his wishes fulfilled.

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

don't be so naive, isn't it a known fact he was the puppet Kohli was seeking even before Kumble was made the coach and thereafter Kumble's resignation, Kohli got his wishes fulfilled.

It's more from a BCCI pov. How can they be so stupid and harm their own brand by giving complete reins to some half wit like Shastri. Everybody knew what the results would be the moment he was given the job. 

46 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's more from a BCCI pov. How can they be so stupid and harm their own brand by giving complete reins to some half wit like Shastri. Everybody knew what the results would be the moment he was given the job. 

I don't know role BCCI had in this as they were themselves enmeshed in this power tussle with CoA.But think about our so called greats especially Sachin who had a major role along with Kohli in selecting this gimmick coach

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

I don't know role BCCI had in this as they were themselves enmeshed in this power tussle with CoA.But think about our so called greats especially Sachin who had a major role along with Kohli in selecting this gimmick coach

Kohli would've gotten Shastri, by hook or by crook, SRT had minimal role in his appointment.