Hindu Man stabbed to death by Muslim girlfriend’s family in west Delhi’s Khyala

randomGuy

16 minutes ago, Texy said:

Forget everything just think of the audactiy these ppl have being a minority and committing these crimes...Can Any Hindu family DARE to think of doing this in Muslim majority countries?? Forget actually doing it...they'll be slaughtered in 3 secs....but actually thinking of doing it? 

I remember that in Iraq once a Muslim man was killed in a Yazidi village for marrying a Yazidi girl. 

After a week, Salafi al-Qaida sent 3 Trucks full of explosives and they exploded them in the village, killing more than 300 Yazidi men, women and children in that village. 

On 03/02/2018 at 11:25 AM, Gollum said:

Last one week in India at least 5 Hindus have been butchered by peacefuls but no outrage by the usual suspects. Karnataka mein to had ho gayi hai yaar, killings of Hindus by radical Islamists is so common these days that most don't even make the newspapers, sun rises at dawn, sun sets at dusk, Hindu man beheaded by Muslim aggressors, har din ki baat hai............. And some of these murders are brutal, a couple of days back in Bengaluru a Hindu landlord was beheaded by the Muslim tenant and his 14 year old kid because he asked for rent after 6 months of non payment. Another guy had a screwdriver inserted into his thigh and bled to death because he objected to a Muslim guy smoking ganja outside his bakery shop, a 3rd guy was hacked with 200+ cuts because he objected to Islamic posters on temple property. I am quoting these instances based on local Karnataka news in 'The Hindu', God knows how many are covered up? These mombattiwallahs created ruckus over Akhlaq and Junaid and rightly so, but kya silence hai yaar when the peacefuls are the ones making life hell for others. I hate BJP when they try to impose homogeneity on the populace but never will I vote for these secular parties. Jeena haraam kar denge yeh log.

Karnataka mein yeh haal hain, Kerala mein kya ho raha hoga?

13 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Sadly Sikhism has been hijacked by Jatt supremacists . They poorly treat Mazhabis and other lower caste Sikhs and constantly try to downplay their achievements as well contribution to the rise of Sikhism. Anyone who thinks Sikhism is free of casteism is deluded. The most hardworking Sikh group I have found are the Khatris and Aroras , very humble and down to earth.

that chutiya AAPtard general panag belongs to Jat Sikh community?

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I was unable to imagine that there is so much fear of Muslim Population in India.  I thought that Muslims of India are living in fears and under social and economic boycott since the raise of RSS. 

In Europe too, population has started feeling themselves threatened by the Muslims. 

Yes, Muslims are becoming a pain in a** everywhere (especially after the rise of Salafi Islam). They have stopped respecting the other religions (as they used to do under the Sufi Islam teachings). They never integrate with the local culture today, but want to impose their Sharia and Islamic culture according to the true teachings of Islam. 

For all the talks of cow lynching and rising Hindutva I can prove that Hindus have it 10 times worse. In Karnataka there has been no death by cow lynch mob, there have been a few instances of political violence where 1 Muslim man was killed and 3 injured this month. OTOH just this month 11 Hindus have been killed by Muslims in various parts of Karnataka, many lynched by Muslim members associated with PFI/SDPI, the organization which has sent maximum number of fighters to ISIS from India. I can give the news links of all these murders, based on the local news of 'The Hindu' probably the most well reputed daily in India.

In Tamil Nadu it is much worse. Tamils have no lynching culture, a very secular state where Hindutva is scorned at. In the entire history of the state BJP has never won a single seat in the assembly, Modi's rallies attract only a few dozens plus cows, dogs and crows....it has its own Dravidian identity. Still in the last 7-8 years 50+ activists associated with Hinduism and Hindu temples have been hacked to death in that state by Muslims, one way violence in a state where the minority Muslim population is 5%, similar to Sindh in Pakistan. Again there have been forced conversions and abductions of Hindu/Christian women by Muslims in the state. Tamils in my experience don't have the baggage of Hindu-Muslim enmity or any interest in Hindutva, unlike other states Muslims are economically well to do with due recognition of talent in various spheres of life. Why I am quoting this example is because in a state where Muslims don't have aggression directed towards them unlike in North India, they still can't live in peace with the majority. There are some areas in Coimbatore where Hindus are afraid to enter, there is no equivalent Hindu dominated region. There are no groups against Muslims in TN but you have an Al Ummah which is a jihadi org based in the state.

Edited by Gollum

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

We are in no imminent danger. Just like how Pakistan or North Korea are not in any imminent danger. My point is, our military spending is definitely a lower priority (in terms of needs) than law and order spending or fixing the internal workings of our nation.

And none of these justify spending billions on aircraft carriers and state of the art 4.5 gen fighter jets.

You remind me of George W Bush's switch and bait - where he blamed the taliban and Al-Qaeda as imminent threat to the US and main reason why the US needs...F-22s !!

Rising cross border firing incidents , Increasing no of terrorists in Kashmir

Uri , Pathankot etc 

Changing global politics and rise of China and it's adventures in Indio Pacefic 

If you think these concerns are small then you are clearly talking out of your backside. Yesterday only 3 jawans got martyred in Kashmir. It has become a daily occurrence and to top that you want our defence budget to be slashed? For an intellectual , you come across quite deluded at times.

44 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Uri , Pathankot etc 

If you think these concerns are small then you are clearly talking out of your backside. Yesterday only 3 jawans got martyred in Kashmir. It has become a daily occurrence and to top that you want our defence budget to be slashed? For an intellectual , you come across quite deluded at times.

Pardon me if I look like an ignorant fool in these matters because I don't track military/defence updates and I don't read much about wars and military ops. Your family is from an army background hence asking you this.

What is the use of aircraft carriers in a poor country like ours? I am with you on the fact that we have some real dangerous enemies around us and defence budget can't be compromised with. But isn't it reasonable to ask that our defence budget be directed towards helping us on the tactical front w.r.t Kashmir. Pak keeps hitting us, their idea is to bleed us by a 1000 cuts, so shouldn't we focus on that aspect rather than spending 1000s of crores on carriers which strike me as expensive toys. We can have state of the art radar installation, missile shields, counter terror equipment, bullet proof vests etc in the Pak border with all the $$$ we are using up on carriers. For navy we can have better coast guard security, stealth frigates, submarines, radar, intelligence gathering that can do the job of protecting our coastline. We aren't a China or USA and we will never be an imperial power that seeks offensive weapons, Indian DNA is not like that. Moreover I guess defense outscores offence unless you are a superpower like USA, so efforts should be channeled towards making us defensively strong on the naval front. I am not vouching for the same strategy in army because with Pak you need to have some offensive measures to conduct pre emptive strikes or surgical strikes type operations. So I believe in stead of spending so much on long term strategic assets that come useful in wars, we should look at tactical assets that help us deal with a rogue state like Pakistan. What is your opinion?

Edited by Gollum

57 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Uri , Pathankot etc 

Yes. Not requiring mega aircraft carriers and tenders for another 100-150 aircrafts in the pipeline and stuff. That's what our 1.2 million army is there for and there is a thing called defending- ie, fortify, replenish numbers etc. 

Err ok. Not more important than law and order falling apart inside our nation. Guess who is spending money venturing in the Indo-Pacific AFTER making sure their law and order is enforced ? that's right.....China. 

They are all smaller than law and order failure in India, which is alarmingly behind virtually EVERY SINGLE MAJOR GLOBAL PLAYER (something desis love to aspire to and fool themselves in thinking they are already there). 

You may think we need all these mega-weapons and stuff as our neighborhood is all 'dangerous and bad' but that's the nationalism cool-aid talking. All the while, the enemies of India are laughing at how India is leaking efficiency from all corners compard to EVERY SINGLE MAJOR PLAYER and how its internal dynamics prevent it from ACTUALLY turning into a cohesive society.

No nation needs offensive weaponry more than a basic high efficiency of enforcement of its legal system. That is the one case where India is trying to be the first exception to the rule in the modern world. 

Again, this is the same bait-n-switch employed by GW Bush after 9-11. Where he said American defence needed bolstering after 9/11 and then immediately placed an order of 200 F-22s. Ie, feeding the military-industrial troll. 

Edited by Muloghonto

I agree with uberBong. Indian military strategy is totally FUBAR. Their leadership likes toys that they can talk about in conferences. 

BTW, I'm glad that Namo and co. are ramming LCA through their throats. Indian industrial capabilities are infinitely more important than the bragging rights for a few generals and commodores. 

I'm fairly certain, Indian armed forces officer class (higher ups/decision makers) either possess below average IQs or are desh drohis. 

Aircraft carriers are sitting ducks if you don't have the supporting infra around/behind it. And India doesnt. 

If they really gave a damn about defence of India (keeping in mind the size of indian economy), They would have taken the Russian route. boomers + missiles. For the price of 1 carrier, you can have 3 boomers. (So instead of 3 ACs you could have 9 extra boomers in addition to the 6 they are planning to have) Carriers are for power projection, India isn't at that stage yet (probably won't be for 30 yrs). Navy should have realized this long ago considering their share of the defence budget. But they too have proven to be first rate chutiyas. Less said about the corruption in Army and Air force the better. 

The only reason China won't go to a full scale war with you is because of the work of a few scientists working in DAE/DRDO. 

Ohh and they are very eager to blame the political leadership for no initiative against Bakistan while it has taken them a decade+ to operationalize cold start. Very Slimy buggers. Many of them are bigger gungadeens than the actual gungadeens. (see how many end up joining foreign think tanks post retirement)

Rant over. 

7 hours ago, FischerTal said:

that chutiya AAPtard general panag belongs to Jat Sikh community?

lol. That sumbitch is certified ecosystem lifer. There was another retired general from the chandigarh lobby that was doing drama when OROP issue surfaced even after OROP was sanctioned.

Sikhs aren't much into the army pride these days. Many haryana jats are passing themselves off as sikhs to get into the army since Sikh regiment tends to have many vacancies these days. 

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Sikh Regiment has done enough for India during wartime...we Sikhs don't need to prove anything beyond that, corrupt politics will eventually ruin India within since people like you are very common in India...No hope whatsoever....Shame!!..G'nite :wp2:

outstanding-i-suppose-you-want-a-medal.j

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

For all the talks of cow lynching and rising Hindutva I can prove that Hindus have it 10 times worse. In Karnataka there has been no death by cow lynch mob, there have been a few instances of political violence where 1 Muslim man was killed and 3 injured this month. OTOH just this month 11 Hindus have been killed by Muslims in various parts of Karnataka, many lynched by Muslim members associated with PFI/SDPI, the organization which has sent maximum number of fighters to ISIS from India. I can give the news links of all these murders, based on the local news of 'The Hindu' probably the most well reputed daily in India.

In Tamil Nadu it is much worse. Tamils have no lynching culture, a very secular state where Hindutva is scorned at. In the entire history of the state BJP has never won a single seat in the assembly, Modi's rallies attract only a few dozens plus cows, dogs and crows....it has its own Dravidian identity. Still in the last 7-8 years 50+ activists associated with Hinduism and Hindu temples have been hacked to death in that state by Muslims, one way violence in a state where the minority Muslim population is 5%, similar to Sindh in Pakistan. Again there have been forced conversions and abductions of Hindu/Christian women by Muslims in the state. Tamils in my experience don't have the baggage of Hindu-Muslim enmity or any interest in Hindutva, unlike other states Muslims are economically well to do with due recognition of talent in various spheres of life. Why I am quoting this example is because in a state where Muslims don't have aggression directed towards them unlike in North India, they still can't live in peace with the majority. There are some areas in Coimbatore where Hindus are afraid to enter, there is no equivalent Hindu dominated region. There are no groups against Muslims in TN but you have an Al Ummah which is a jihadi org based in the state.

Ideal situation would have been when all hindus, christians, sikhs, Dravadians, Liberals (and perhaps even the Moderate Liberal Muslims) all together would have been stood united against the danger of Extremist Muslims. 

I am afraid that cow lynching and beef ban type things are not in interest of India and these are not only the Muslims who are afraid of them, but also other minorities and liberals are very afraid of extreme Hindutva practices, and thus ultimately extremist Muslims are earning the benefit of these divisions. 

The right policy for BJP to express itself as "Nationalism Oriented Party" so that all other minorities could have become part of it without any hesitation. Unfortunately, at moment BJP impression is too of "Hindutva Oriented Party" due to the issues like beef ban. 

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Is your anger towards this person?....seems like this Jatt Sikh has served his country much....what have you done for India better than him that is making you so angry at him so that you are using your shithole mother tongue tone? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harcharanjit_Singh_Panag

Selection_16_04_2017_018.jpg?fit=1207,55 

degrading the army just to spite modi. dont need such generals.

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Ideal situation would have been when all hindus, christians, sikhs, Dravadians, Liberals (and perhaps even the Moderate Liberal Muslims) all together would have been stood united against the danger of Extremist Muslims. 

I am afraid that cow lynching and beef ban type things are not in interest of India and these are not only the Muslims who are afraid of them, but also other minorities and liberals are very afraid of extreme Hindutva practices, and thus ultimately extremist Muslims are earning the benefit of these divisions. 

The right policy for BJP to express itself as "Nationalism Oriented Party" so that all other minorities could have become part of it without any hesitation. Unfortunately, at moment BJP impression is too of "Hindutva Oriented Party" due to the issues like beef ban. 

Hindutva is cancer, cow lynching is not only evil but extremely moronic when you see our agrarian economy with surplus dairy production and poverty stricken farmers, beef industry and leather production units are very much required. Dr Kurien the 'Milkman of India' and primary architect behind our dairy revolution was against beef ban, I don't need to listen to Hindutva dimwits when a person of Kurien's stature had already given his opinion on this matter. 

Coming to BJP viz a via beef ban, I have a different take. Beef ban and sentimental attachment to cow are confined to North India and West India. Beef is consumed freely in Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Central India (tribal dominated) and entire North East India. Same BJP which cries 'Cow Mummy' in UP and Rajasthan cries 'Cow Yummy' in Goa, Bengal and North East (I have news links of BJP leaders throwing beef parties and promising support to beef industry in Kerala election poll promises) . This is more to do with the culture of that region than BJP or Congress. BJP units in some of the Eastern and Southern States are more liberal than traditional liberal parties in the cow belt and states like Gujarat/Maharashtra. Recently a Hindutva fanatic murdered a Bengali Muslim labourer in Rajasthan before live camera, became a big issue all over the country. Surprising thing is BJP Bengal took out protest marches and had candlelight vigils while Rajasthan Congress kept mum. Bottomline is beef ban/cattle lynching isn't a BJP thing, it is a region specific thing. Some of these gau rakshaks have ties with so called liberal parties, only because BJP is in power in the centre and in most of these states where these incidents happen frequently, opposition is creating all this ruckus. My dad's family is from Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) and his relatives recall Digvijay Singh leading cow protection rallies when he was CM. Today he may be a spokesperson of so called liberal values but when was CM even he had to compromise on this issue to fetch votes. 

BJP should have been more inclusive and tolerant in certain issues. I had high hopes from them in 2014 but they are unlikely to change. A leopard can't hide its spots and similarly BJP with their Hindi-Hindutva push are unlikely to have takers in a few states. You can mark this post: BJP will never come to power in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Bengal. People of these 3 states are wary of BJP's designs. Unless BJPwallahs tone down their rhetoric esp w.r.t Hindi they aren't winning an assembly seat in Tamil Nadu even with the current political vacuum. Recently there was a high profile election in a Chennai constituency vacated due to the demise of the legendary Jayalalitha, NOTA polled more than BJP, that is the aukaat of the saffron party down South. They also got swept away in West Bengal recently in spite of the fact that the ruling dispensation there is one of the worst in the country. 

P.S. Before some wisecrack points out the few cow hatyas in Bengal border in 2016-17 I would like to clarify that it is a law and order issue here and the killers aren't associated with any political outfit. Cow smuggling and narcotics is a reality in Bengal-Bangladesh border and it isn't a communal issue. Some cattle smugglers are Hindus while some of the victims are Muslim farmers. No political party is involved in the ensuing violence unlike North. Things may change in the future with rising RSS presence and Mamata's appeasement politics in the state but Bengalis in general don't have the attachment with the holy cow like in some other states. 

Edited by Gollum

23 hours ago, Texy said:

Forget everything just think of the audactiy these ppl have being a minority and committing these crimes...Can Any Hindu family DARE to think of doing this in Muslim majority countries?? Forget actually doing it...they'll be slaughtered in 3 secs....but actually thinking of doing it? 

So if a Hindu family had killed the boy because the girl was of higher caster, it would have been OK? Sorry. A murder is a crime and its intensity does not depend upon the religion of the perpetrator. 

Hare the terrorists, fanatic Muslims, mercenaries, but don't generalize a crime upon the entire community.  In Haryana, if a khap panchayat orders rape of a widow for suspected withchcraft, blame them; not the entire Hindi community. 

Me personally, dont understand what is the difference between a hindu or a muslim. There are bad Hindus and there are bad muslims. I hate teh terrorist nation that Pakistan is, but I do not hate my friends who are muslim. 

If this makes me a liberal retard, then I am happy to be called so. 

Finally the argument "no one raised a voice when such and such happened to a hindu" is such a big joke! What else are you and the million strong social media activists doing if not raising a voice? 

18 hours ago, surajmal said:

I agree with uberBong. Indian military strategy is totally FUBAR. Their leadership likes toys that they can talk about in conferences. 

BTW, I'm glad that Namo and co. are ramming LCA through their throats. Indian industrial capabilities are infinitely more important than the bragging rights for a few generals and commodores. 

I'm fairly certain, Indian armed forces officer class (higher ups/decision makers) either possess below average IQs or are desh drohis. 

Aircraft carriers are sitting ducks if you don't have the supporting infra around/behind it. And India doesnt. 

If they really gave a damn about defence of India (keeping in mind the size of indian economy), They would have taken the Russian route. boomers + missiles. For the price of 1 carrier, you can have 3 boomers. (So instead of 3 ACs you could have 9 extra boomers in addition to the 6 they are planning to have) Carriers are for power projection, India isn't at that stage yet (probably won't be for 30 yrs). Navy should have realized this long ago considering their share of the defence budget. But they too have proven to be first rate chutiyas. Less said about the corruption in Army and Air force the better. 

The only reason China won't go to a full scale war with you is because of the work of a few scientists working in DAE/DRDO. 

Ohh and they are very eager to blame the political leadership for no initiative against Bakistan while it has taken them a decade+ to operationalize cold start. Very Slimy buggers. Many of them are bigger gungadeens than the actual gungadeens. (see how many end up joining foreign think tanks post retirement)

Rant over. 

First...holy crap you agreed with me on something. :wp15:

Second- forget supporting infra around aircraft carriers, we don't even have proper planes for INS Vishal yet. Mig-29KUBs are the 21st century flying coffins and cost 3x as much to maintain & service than Su-30s do. The Navy most definitely doesn't want the Mig-29s and its one of the major reason why the next A/C is slated to be a CATOBAR carrier- because Yankees have proven CATOBAR launched naval fighters.

But as it stands now, India is spending 4-5 billion dollars on INS Vishaal, so it can be a floating football field.

Brilliant 'need and usage' of our resources.

11 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

One may accept your atomized identity and remain oblivious to politics and society ...............it can also be argued that this family or other such families/people aren't that bad ,they just slipped for a moment .For most of their lives they lived like everybody else,should we overlook their normal past and judge them on this 1 moment of their life and what makes you think you are any better than them,you might also lose your temper someday and commit such a ghastly act .

My response was to the assumption that "how come a minority Muslim had the nerve to carry out such attack". 

Crime has got nothing to do with religion. If I do it tomorrow, then punishment will be same for me 

Why do we need religion man? It is root cause of most evil perpetrated on this phucking earth and it has been this way since the beginning of mankind. I do not know how the phuck humans came up with the concept of religion, and that too, not one, but hundreds of thousands!!! 

This shows that you can be the most intelligent species in this planet, but that does not guarantee that you will be free from dogma, closed-minded thinking, brainwashing, and stupid abhorrent behavior. We should not be on top of the pyramid, but at the bottom. Animals engage in killing, but it is mostly to feed their stomachs. Humans are the only species who kill for reasons other than nourishment!! :wall::wall::wall: