Why was Dhoni so Angry??

gakgupta

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dhonis career end is near bot, good good situation for you, once he retires he wll be free to operate you fully, your CPU will finally be free of glitches, congratulations in advance :laugh:

:giggle: He ended your ailiaaas career. He did the biggest favour to India cancer bot. 

25 minutes ago, beetle said:

Hain ???

I know :p:

I knew you knew :p:

1) remember him shouting to jaddu" udhar taali bajane ko nahi raka hai pujara ko"

2) scolding sree for showing aggression in south africa

3) face he made when umesh yadav hit a six and won a game for KKR in 2016 IPL

4)in one match vs SL bhuvi was trying to swing it away from Lefty but was not getting it right and was bowling it wide dhoni the great lost his cool and immediately shouted "abey swing wing chhod surf sidhe daal"

Actually there are so many instance when this fake cool lost his cool, only which I remember has been mentioned above, he never abused anyone though.

Edited by speedheat
10 minutes ago, speedheat said:

)in one match vs SL bhuvi was trying to swing it away from Lefty but was not getting it right and was bowling it wide dhoni the great lost his cool and immediately shouted "abey swing wing chhod surf sidhe daal"

Bhuvi ko !how can anyone be mean to him ? He is like a gai ka bachda ( calf, cow baby )

:no:

Edited by beetle
1 hour ago, NameGoesHere said:

Of course internally terminologies vary.  For example I'm writing this from Dehradun, I was born in Nainital, have an ancestral house in Pauri and a cottage in Kumaon.  I now spend close to 6 months of the year in UK.  I speak Garhwali and can (very vaguely) get by in Kumaoni.  So when we're talking among Garhwalis and Kumaonis, yeah they don't always use the word Pahari.  But being pahari is a fundamental part of who we are.

You stated 

Pant and Pandey are Paharis.  See what @beetle wrote, Kumaoni and Garhwaliis another identification in parallel with Paharis.

Paharis is used mainly for Jaunsaris?  And I've never in my life heard that Pahari was used only for Jaunsaris!  Not once.

Annyhoo, I'm moving on.

you are in doon? i have lived most of my life here.

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Bhuvi ko !how can anyone be mean to him ? He is like a gai ka bachda ( calf, cow baby )

:no:

Yes, agree about bhuvi, dhoni has also humiliated bhuvi  in Bangladesh 2015 PC  by calling him he is bowling to survive  in other word selfish ( for his lack of death bowling skills ) he has taunted bhuvi so many times ask @New guy

48 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yes, agree about bhuvi, dhoni has also humiliated bhuvi  in Bangladesh 2015 PC  by calling him he is bowling to survive  in other word selfish ( for his lack of death bowling skills ) he has taunted bhuvi so many times ask @New guy

:giggle: bot referring another bot who is slightly upgraded.. Beetle knows MTC and his love for MS.