Get the feeling that Manish is settling in...

9 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Guys this is problem with these kinds of series 

oppostion is trash . Pitches fiat . Suddenly we draw massive conclusions from them and then get lumbered with a player for a years cos sparkled in these pants games 

I have seen him in IPL against quality bowlers and he has game to score against them...

He got a hundred against Australia in Australia chasing a mammoth total....

4 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I have seen him in IPL against quality bowlers and he has game to score against them...

He got a hundred against Australia in Australia chasing a mammoth total....

he can score but T20 needs scoring at a high SR while his IPL SR is 120 which is not good enough.

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is good for chasing down 150 ish total. Not enough gears to produce gigantic overs when needed.

Whom do we have as replacements who can chase even 150 at a calm, cruise control pace that Manish showed yesterday? If we have 200 targets, we need the top order to take advantage of fielding restrictions bring the ask to around 8 and then we need MO to do cruise control. We cannot expect MO to score at 10/11 RPO. We don't have such batsmen. Every hoicker wants to bat at the top to use fielding restrictions. Pandey is settling down at #5/#6 and that is kind of batsmen we need at that position. We need hoickers at the top and at  the bottom LO (Pandya, Vijaj Shankar, Washington types).

Edited by coffee_rules
He is good for chasing down 150 ish total. Not enough gears to produce gigantic overs when needed.
Very few players can do that in the world....Manish has his limitations but good enough to be in the team....
Most of the times you need to chase 150ish and Manish can do that

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, velu said:

you missed that cycle agarbathi series :phehe:

one more game , i am ready with "Pandey > Hitman" thread :hehe: 

Yeah Pandey> than a guy with 3 200s, fastest T20 100, most 6s in a odi, highest individual score etc etc(cant find my word doc to

copy paste :(( )