Why does beating Bangladesh feel so good ?

1 hour ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

ok we have 2 WC, that allows us to calling a country beggerdesh and make memes? Look at how many cups Australia has won. you dont see their fans behave like this. 

lol who's we? Stop pretending, you are a bang bro, don't be ashamed of your identity, accept your nationality, we know millions of your fellow citizens want to illegally migrate into India, didn't know you guys will try to illegally migrate into ICF also :phehe:

Wait..are you brother prince_ :biggrin:?

39 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

looks to me like both sides are very good at making up names. you are just making excuses for bad behavior. I will ask again if it is appropriate for India to behave like this? 

So you expect India to remain silent when they call India all sort of names. 

55 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

lala, what is your business with the nidahas trophy? Pakistan didn't participate so why you are so animated? 

So whats yo guys business with PSL? India players didn't participate so why you guys are so animated?  :finger:

That is called the love and interest in cricket....Posters here are posting and showing threads which make related to cricket. We discuss facts about whatever series, leagues here. You are just new to here. You will embrace the ICF culture soon. BTW welcome to ICF club. :knuddel:

On 3/19/2018 at 1:05 PM, Lala said:

lol not gonna happen for another 3 more decades. They are minnows forever. never think about WC, just ask them to win an Asia Cup will you. They need to show step by step that they are a competitive side like other SC 3 teams. It's a hilarious to think about WC for them now, even defeated to a young Indian side. They had the most experienced side playing continuously up to date but yet to produce a title. Shakib, Tamim and  Mushi were playing in WC 2007 against India I remember and they continuously playing 11 more years but they are yet to keep records or show some significance. 

We can't say that with 100 % accuracy. Who would have thought that the mighty WI(perhaps the GOAT team)  get uprooted in the final by the then ' border line minnow' India  in 83 world cup???

Edited by rtmohanlal
49 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Some random SLan player mocked them by  doing the snake dance in BD, when they beat them in the triseriez, and the whole team and their fans have lost their marbles and have got their panties in a wad over it.

I read that before that it was the bd player who did it . Then the srilankan copied.

The BD players might take offence at credit going to sl guy and start the naagin dance again.:afraid:

National team players or emotional wrack. School boys. Good article. 

I learn in meditation that people get angry or happy because it is transfer of energy. When you don't have something and you get it you feel happy. Or vice versa for anger. Bd has no major Victory and others put them down  so badly specially Pakistani until now and Indians nowonward, it brings out wild celebrations from them. You can't have sachin caliber personally with these kind of attitude. Attitude is must for success not arrogant. 

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, Lala said:

So whats yo guys business with PSL? India players didn't participate so why you guys are so animated?  :finger:

That is called the love and interest in cricket....Posters here are posting and showing threads which make related to cricket. We discuss facts about whatever series, leagues here. You are just new to here. You will embrace the ICF culture soon. BTW welcome to ICF club. :knuddel:

He is from BD....

On 20/03/2018 at 1:15 PM, Lala said:

Wo Bangloldeshi hai 

52 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

Don't wanna drag other things here but I can't help myself asking this question that Kolkata bengali are often regarded as illegal Bangladeshi, muslim people are called Pakistan linked traitor, Assamese people are don't even considered as Indian..so who are the real Indian ? Which part of India actually hates most Bangladesh ? 

I am from Australia, I have many Indian friends here, but never encounter such hatred among them. May be they are more educated and came from good family.

You are just  an anti India propagandist who is trying to obfuscate his identity. 

Brother don't misunderstand me. All I asked was why Lala was so animated. He seemed very much excited about the Nidahas trophy, even though it was played by Bharat, Sri Lanka, BDesh. 

As for what I am doing in Indian forum. Why shouldn't I be here? I am an Indian. But because I am a sensible one, all of you want to label me as a foreigner. What nonsense is this yaar? 

Oh. I thought someone said you are from BD.