Ahahahahaha - Lets take a moment and laugh at Bangladesh

4 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

yes copy pasting. i have been seeing that joke for many many years now on many different social media sites. You are not original. only copy pasting what you see. 

For your info and ur dumb vaccum head.. its not a joke.. its a fact... which can appear in any number of sites...

As for being original... your should be ashamed of yourself for not revealing your true nationality...

Now you too have jumped on the bandwagon and calling me BDeshi. :facepalm:Try to be original year. Dont be like thewall, copy pasting tired jokes. 

the BDeshi players are fine, just a tad emotional. But not malicious. i dont believe they break the glass on purpose. if it happened, it was surely accident. But many are labeling them criminals, that is not right. 
Forget the fans, do you even agree that Indian players in general are better behaved than Bdeshi players?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 3/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, CalcuttaNightReader said:

i don't have to prove my nationality to u. Nor do I have to put down another country to prove my national pride. 

CEOs are not as famous as cricketers or actors. You keep saying it's ok for us to behave like that because we have good role models. So which role model makes it ok?

Heard of Pakalu Papito?

On 3/19/2018 at 9:38 PM, CalcuttaNightReader said:

before calling someone a retard, try to understand what their point is first. 

I dont deny that some of BD players aren't obnoxious. Trust me, that mushfiqur guy gets on my nerves too. And SL had many reasons to cheer on India. I don't care what one Bd member says on their forum. 

This is the most popular forum for Indian cricket. Now ask yourself, if it is appropriate to post the kind of rabid filth the members here are posting. Is that a good reflection of our fanbase? 

Not only on this forum, it is true for indian social media army these days. If you disagree with their views or advise restraint, humility, graciousness etc, then you are a traitor or a Pakistani.

19 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

your are the idiot, not me. I already said I dont have to prove my nationality to you. you are a nobody. Try to do something productive instead of sitting behind your keyboard pretending to be Mr. India. In fact, dont say you are Indian, it is sheer embarrassment. 

You cant prove who ur... bcoz ur one chamaleon.. traitor...

Tika muchkond illinda hogu.. sule magne...

19 hours ago, sandeep said:

Didn't we already have a token Bangladeshi on this forum pretending to be Indian?  Was he banned?  Must be why this night "reader" is here to raise his ghaghra.

i wish we have more open Bangladeshis who dont pretend. They have some quite interesting views of the world, it would be fun debating them openly.  This thread opened with majority posters supporting BD saying they still did well and should not be laughed at, but now its degraded to counter trolling 

56 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Bangladeshis are too ashamed to reveal their country of origin hence pretending to be Indian. After all country's image matters 

Not all Bangladeshis are like that.  Just a few random sadela rasgullas here and there.   

And yes, would love to see more Bangladeshis join the discussion here.  But admittedly, some of the posts on ICF to tend to get pretty hostile and that doesn't exactly create a welcoming atmosphere.

38 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not all Bangladeshis are like that.  Just a few random sadela rasgullas here and there.   

And yes, would love to see more Bangladeshis join the discussion here.  But admittedly, some of the posts on ICF to tend to get pretty hostile and that doesn't exactly create a welcoming atmosphere.

Sadela rasgullas :rotfl:

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

sadela rasgullas:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::biggrin:

1 hour ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Maybe if you lot were more welcoming and open minded, then we can see some Bdeshi brothers here. Just look, I just joined and already the distrust has been so so magnified. Ask yourself, have you created a forum that allows for debate? Or have you created a forum dominated by filthy gutter mindset, where a sensible Indian man cannot even express his humble opinions

you are a special case. This is the customary welcome for your kind here, i meant the regular posters who dont hide their nationality.

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

But admittedly, some of the posts on ICF to tend to get pretty hostile and that doesn't exactly create a welcoming atmosphere

i remember initiating into ICF i thought this has got to be the most prejudiced forum on the planet, but then it was actually nothing more than banter as i started posting frequently. But for a BD fellow it might look like there is hatred for them here, its on us to mellow down a little may be that will encourage open participation and debate from other side. Not everyone is cutout for what Ind-Pak guys do to each-other i guess