Ahahahahaha - Lets take a moment and laugh at Bangladesh

7 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

i don't have to prove my nationality to u. Nor do I have to put down another country to prove my national pride. 

CEOs are not as famous as cricketers or actors. You keep saying it's ok for us to behave like that because we have good role models. So which role model makes it ok?

Hey man we have seen this too many times from pakistanis in the past, so we can see it from a light year away. You dont have to do this. Dont push it further be open and post your views without masking nationality.

Ceo's are regarded highly in india there are several global ceos who lead biggest organizations across..satya sundar indra the list is pretty big for Indians its unique for us. Not belittling BD but actors are mostly seen as muppets even in the most local vernacular media in India not role models some of them break political mainstream in certain states TN ..to lesser extent Andhra UP and Maharashtra but thats after substantial often lifelong philanthropy/ journalism and or public work.

25 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

pakistani now

I Never said that. Don't try strawman arguments, again seen too many of those. 

26 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

behave badly as long as we have 1 or 2 good people in public

Nope that is untrue an other strawman here. 

27 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

beggerdesh

If you have a problem with certain posts you can report them. That's BTW a Pakistani poster not Indian.

28 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Bullying is not a hallmark of a prosperous nation.

No one is bullying any nation here and India is not a prosperous nation,even then bullying is still not OK so it does not happen.  If your country cricketers and fans act like jerks they should not expect camaraderie with Indians or SL like shown recently.

9 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

reads like sour grapes but he not wrong. I cringe at some of the OTT reaction from our fans. Is it appropriate for an emerging nation? Think about what image you all are projecting

Emerging nation? Lol what? They have been around a while now, they are no longer emerging. This statement would have had more validity around 2007-2011 but it's getting old at this point.

Also what do you mean by image? There is one thing about the Aussies, they love to give it back hate it when it's given back to them. Same is starting to happen for BD and its fans. Fans loves to give it to other nations, espacially to India but when its dished back at them, it's unfair. Remember that 2-1 loss at bd and out came the pics of Mustafiz with Dhoni's head and what not (poor mustafiz had nothing to do with this - silly fans set it all up). However, the snake dance was done by the players, SL fans gave it back to them and now they can't digest it. Moral of the story is, if you want to give it, then be prepared to get it back. Or else be timid and not much sh*t will be thrown at you, less feelings will be hurt. 

30 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Bangladesh also shouldn't show camaraderie to us because we are acting like jerks to them.

You sure have a very weird way of showing camaraderie with your photoshops of gross violence on Indian team members ..and tweets from your captain expressing happiness for Indian loss to a third team lol. 

Edited by Vilander
28 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Brother, please read before posting. I said India is the emerging nation. Not in cricket, but in things that are actually important like our economy, global politics, etc. We are progressing everyday. But the mentality in this forum and in general cricket fans is still veery backwards and childish. Just look at this OTT celebration thread. Is it a right image for India? now you understand? 

I live in Canada. During hokey season, fans gets as looney and uncivilized as any desi fans. What does cricket have to do with business? 

33 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

look at this OTT celebration threa

It's not over the top when it's bloody funny a Photoshop showing a bd nagin being controlled by a snakecharmer (famous Indian caricature)  is funny take on the on field events where the snakecharmer dk controlled the bd game and won . A beheading or murder or shaving of one's head is profoundly crass ugly rude unfunny and at worst shows criminal intent. Over the top is what you guys do..anyways enough said. 

Edited by Vilander
25 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

you are again making excuses. Two wrongs don't make a right. because they do photoshop, so we should constantly make crass and filthy OTT remarks? Again I ask you if this is appropriate. 

Indian memes are funny and appropriate. 

The lesson that this joke of a cricket team learned from this series will haunt them for long time. This was a perfect Karma in every aspect. Lost the final but most importantly lost respect in cricket world. Shakib getting booed out by SL crowds tells the whole story.

Anyway hope BD will learn from this and behave better from next time. As far as we are concerned, lets leave it at that and move on. Bring on IPL and most important Eng tour :yay:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

On 19/03/2018 at 11:00 PM, CalcuttaNightReader said:

reads like sour grapes but he not wrong. I cringe at some of the OTT reaction from our fans. Is it appropriate for an emerging nation? Think about what image you all are projecting. 

No need to worry about our image.. you mind ur own image...

3 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

unfortunately my image is forever linked to you lot. If you cannot do good for Bharat, at least don't drag it down. Rather than waste your time copy pasting jokes, learn to do some good.

Copy pasting jokes!!!!

What shyte ru taking..  ru brain dead????

6 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

ha ha ha. Very original, did you come up with that on your own or just copy paste from facebook like always. 

I sense a pattern. If I don't engage in your gandhe behavior then I am automatically illegal muslim bangladeshi. i cannot be civilized and refrain, because that is not proper Indian behavior according to you lot. 

Truth hurts...???. maybe stll u haven't got ur aadhar i guess...

21 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

only to you and some members here. To many Indians it is an embarrassment and childish. A case of loud minorities making the rest of us look bad. 

What’s so difficult to understand? While BD captain was urging team to walk out, BD players getting physical with SL players, post win entire team and staff behaving like kindergarten kids with that silly dance, our team even in tense situation remained cool, few celebration we saw were for the innings and not win, captain started by thanking the crowd over all behaved like any international side should. 

All memes or whatever you saw is triggered by BD teams action. If SL had reached final irrespective or result we would have seen a couple of threads and that’s it. BD team has themselves to blame.

Some of the comments on the BD forum are outright classic. The latest poll is if Nepal is the best ODI team in Asia? The forum got a lot of visits after this final before which BD cricket did not exist much for us Indians. Lot of rona dhona there, I sense similarities between the Pak defense forums and BD cricket forums - living their own Djinn worlds

Edited by Pak Slayer
34 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

I have read this already, actually you are very late to this. Believe me, noone is more prouder of Rohit than myself. It was a wonderful gesture, and good for the Sri Lankans to enjoy for their independence celebration. Rohit is an asset to India. But for every 1 Rohit, there are 100 of people like some members here, who do nothing but blacken the image of Bharat. That is all im saying. Hope u learn.

Maybe you should start focusing on good things rather than whining about the intentions of this thread. But I totally understand your jealousy if you are some Bangladeshi. I don't think we will see class acts from Bangladesh players like it's demonstrated by Rohit.