Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

Bhumrah knows MI isn't going anywhere this season, so saving his energy and fitness for Eng tour :--D

Bro, thats wishful thinking. If you are a good bowler, you got to bowl well all the time and not when you choose to. If you choose your performance, you are nothing more than a mediocre bowler. Tell me one incident where Mcgrath or Akram chose to bowl mediocre? @rkt.india @express bowling , I also refer to you 2, on the comments made above.

Bro, thats wishful thinking. If you are a good bowler, you got to bowl well all the time and not when you choose to. If you choose your performance, you are nothing more than a mediocre bowler. Tell me one incident where Mcgrath or Akram chose to bowl mediocre? @rkt.india @express bowling , I also refer to you 2, on the comments made above.

They too must have done it domestic cricket. In fact, Akram himself said in commentary several times that on flatter pitches he just tried to bowl within himself and waited for ball to reverse. Dale Steyn did the same all his career. No bowler can bowl or bowl 100% all the time. Bowlers who do are mostly found on hospital bed.