DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

LORD_analyst

He is getting better and more importantly more confident, the biggest asset of young dhoni was his confidence to hit the ball which was affected over the year by the change in his game which changes his instinct. In last few years as due to his age his reflexes became slow and obviously years of international cricket takes a toll on body which didnt help either . To add to that 10 yrs of indian team captaincy is to much of stress which takes away from concentrating on owns game. What we saw with dhoni last yr was a struggle with all this but a gr8 player is someone who when faced with a challenge reinovate himself. Dhoni has worked reallly hard on his fitness and even on his game which is now showing. People often get impatient ohh if he is working hard why is the result not showing, well it doesnt happen overnight. Dhoni is far away from his best but he is improving. He will never be the same dhoni and will have issues as a players grows old its obvious to but he always has experience to make some plans for it. 

I heard this in players specials of warne n lillee

1. warne after his shoulder surgery never had the same speed through air and it affected few of his variation but he had something to fall on his experience. He might have lost strength but he became wiley 

2. Lillee- as he grew older his pace dropped but he developed all soughts of variation n he was Wiley to set batsman up n keep taking wkts  

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Piss analyst gone senile after his thread backfire.. :hysterical:

u better be in ur shoes.....i ain't saying nothing to u.....if u don't like my opinions ,then just sod off!  after every post of mine,u go on a piss-analyst rampage....just ignore and go to ur happy place!