IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

maniac

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

MI sure won't win this year.
They don't have CSK's charisma and will power to "convince" people that they have won the trophy fair and square back to back
And IPL is no UEFA champions league to give The trophy to Real Madrid back to back 4-5 times

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

And why does :mi: need to convince anyone? The only one who needs to convince are those chuskis who haven't won since meyeppan the oily rat was convicted and went missing. What have they won since they were convicted and banned for two years? Even in those two years, their players didn't manage to win squat and karma is so sweet, :mi: pwned dhoni wherever he went. :rotfl:

Chuskis should be the last people accusing others of fixing...

Whistle podu this..... :thefinger:

Edited by Laaloo

My top secret sources have told me that the IPL governing council is trying very hard to make the battle for 3rd and 4th very interesting. Hence there are a lot of teams that could end up with 7-7 record.

Bottomline, expect a lot of late twists and turns from now.

On 4/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, maniac said:

DD- script or no script they are hopeless :giggle: 

Finals

Huge hype for Guru vs Sishya type of scenario almost like WWE type buildup.

Game with ups and downs....Dhoni will be 12 from 2 balls, will hit a 6 and then get caught by a whisker  on the boundary next ball..Dhoni will be shocked...Kohli will be pumped up and then they both will hug and cry....passing of the torch moment.

Kohli will praise Dhoni, Dhoni will say Kohli is the future leader, Governing council will be proud of a job well done.

Sorry if you see typos or grammatical mistakes, I was copying confidential information and was scared I will be caught...so doing this all in a hurry.

In another time....this script would have had people call me a prophet :hmm:

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

So Guru Shishya final still on or not :) I told you...keep calm and watch the script :bow:

I know that I ridiculed your prediction of RCB in the playoffs but after what my sources revealed today and after watching Kings capitulate in today's game, I must say :hatsoff:to you. 

Not sure if you've read the book Freakonomics or not but there is a chapter in the book about match fixing in Sumo wrestling. Worth a read imo.

Not sure about Guru Shishya final but RCB seem likely to make the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

I know that I ridiculed your prediction of RCB in the playoffs but after what my sources revealed today and after watching Kings capitulate in today's game, I must say :hatsoff:to you. 

Not sure if you've read the book Freakonomics or not but there is a chapter in the book about match fixing in Sumo wrestling. Worth a read imo.

Not sure about Guru Shishya final but RCB seem likely to make the playoffs. 

Moral of the story- Ridicule predictions but never question cricket acumen 101 :)

On 5/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, Number said:

Ambanis daughter wedding was fixed last week.

Ambani thought he shall give IPL trophy as dowry.

Phone call has been made and the deal is finalised

A one and a half foot brass trophy as dowry???

:p:

Told you guys the essence of the script...It comes down to MI or RCB competing for the 4th team :hatsoff:

It will be a CSK vs MI/RCB final....humble pie for non-beleivers :yay:

Inshallah if it’s going to be that way. Because SRH doesn’t has the mettle to fight and beat the evil forces of CSK... if you’re not able to do the task then move aside...