Will Kohli resign from RCB captaincy after another poor year?

Trichromatic

Kohli has disastrous PR LMAO.

Manufactured image gone totally bonkers.

This is the reason why you should not give too much control to your PR people to manage your life .

Newton's laws says that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Same here.

Kohli gave too much thought on making money , becoming a youth icon and dating Bollywood divas.

To the point that playing cricket became a by product of all the showbiz nonsense.

Sure , Kohli plays good cricket , but I really don't think cricket is his focus or biggest identity like it was for Sachin or even Dhoni for that matter.

Kohli is nowadays more like the desperate socialite husband of a beleagured Bollywood flowerpot who wants to climb his way through the Bollywood nonsense.

I feel Kohli is not focused in cricket anymore.

He wants to expand his empire and becomes the Sportsman Version of Donald Trump.

TBH, most people only respect Kohli for his cricket skills only.

He is not someone like Sachin who can sell anything with his face and reputation in the 22 yards.

Gah,Kohli's desperation to brand himself is going worse year by year

The more you try to become a brand without earning people's respect , the more you fall flat on your face.

Sachin and Dhoni started signing ads and stuff only after they gained sufficient popularity among the crowd.

Sure , Sachin had his share of PR goof ups but he didn't give away his money minded selfish nature .

Even Dhoni has been accused of partiality but did that affect his fanbase ?

Lol no.

Sachin might be extremely money minded or Dhoni might be right into the betting racket, but both of them are known for their humble attitude and modest behaviour.

But Kohli's image is supposed to be a rough tough dude who behaves badly with everybody.

That is itself a damaging aspect of his entire package .

People like nicely behaved down to earth celebrities.

Stories of Kohli's bad behaviour with fans and being drunk in his stardom in general is already quite widespread.

I read on Quora recently that he broke the phone of a 11-yr old fan just because she wanted to click selfies with him and he didn't want to.

Do you ever hear such stories about Sachin or Dhoni?

What I have actually understood after all these things that a celebrity's reputation depends on his/her personal interaction with his fans.

Even with all  the corruption allegations , nothing could damage Sachin or Dhoni's popularity because they are known to nice and friendly with fans (especially Dhoni) .

While Kohli is popular for behaving like a cunt with his fans.

To the point that even his artificial good behaviour with Fans for PR Purpose is not gonna repair his negative likeability among the general crowd.

Also , to be frank , Dhoni and Sachin are known more for their life struggles than Kohli will ever be.

Sure , Kohli had his own sets of struggles , but him becoming the top batsman from a modest background is much less box office blockbuster than Dhoni's adventures as a ticket checker or Sachin being a child prodigy.

LMAO, let's be straight-The life defining event of Kohli is him getting married to a gori A- grade Bollywood flowerpot like Anushka.

Him playing a crucial Ranji match and scoring 90 after his father's death don't hold paani to the story of him scoring a Bollywood heroine as wife ROFLMAO.

I'm sorry but at this point I can't see Virat without thinking about Anushka.

It's like buy 1 get 1 free.

Virat ke saath saath Anushka bhi free mein aate hai.

They both suck up to each other and feed on each other's fame.

Dekh lena , after 50 yrs, Virat will be remembered as Anushka Sharma's piggy bank and not a legendary cricketer.

My intuitions never go wrong.

For the sake of Indian cricket, I hope you are wrong..

Dude , Kohli will break all the records of Sachin but still he will never become a legend like Sachin.

Kohli is poor man's Christiano Ronaldo, only that Kohli is so intertwined with Showbiz as a whole and Anushka particular that once he goes out of business , nobody will remember him as a cricketer as much as a rich socialite businessman.

He's already doing so much ad and busy in branding himself as a showbiz personality that it's hard to see him as a sportsperson right now.

Toh 50 years kya?

Not only Virat , but none of the current cricketers like Rohit Sharma and Dhawan will be remembered by future generation.

MSD Was Indian cricket's last superstar IMO.

Kohli is basically a manufactured brand by Bunty Sajdeh who can bat thankfully.

Kolhi deserves a better team & management than bunch of losers at RCB. He should move to a team like KKR and start winning well deserved championships. Hes the GOAT of Indian cricket and even haters cant deny that. Captaincy and its effect on games is overrated tbh. Look at his performance, consistently top notch! He cant do nothing if bowlers and rest of team is so crap. 

Tomorrow is JUDGEMENT DAY for kohli. Do or die. Perform or perish. RCB lose tomorrow, their season is almost over. If they win, they stay alive. Season is now on the line. And they have to get the job done against MI - who are the reigning champions - and big match players.

RCB were destroyed by MI in mumbai the last time. Now they're on home turf. Can kohli stop rohit sharma? Find out.

@King Tendulkar Tune in for this epic showdown.

Praying rcb lose and get knocked out

then our super start gets more rest 

come on Mumbai 

He should resign. If you watched closely, McCullum was practically captaining the team against cheating bambis. Kohli was pretty much just a fielder. I bet if Koli captained, RCB would hav elost this game

Lol, Kohli found out the only way they can win is to leave it to others to do the planning. This what he said in post match presentation:

Virat Kohli, the winning captain: "Jeez, we needed that win. Such an important stage of the tournament. We all believe in the changing room that this was the push we needed. Important two points. Just told the bowlers, to back their gut. Take ownership of your field, your plans, and own it.

Lol, Kohli found out the only way they can win is to leave it to others to do the planning. This what he said in post match presentation:

Virat Kohli, the winning captain: "Jeez, we needed that win. Such an important stage of the tournament. We all believe in the changing room that this was the push we needed. Important two points. Just told the bowlers, to back their gut. Take ownership of your field, your plans, and own it.

Isn’t that what the best captains do? Empower their bowlers..