Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

20 minutes ago, Old guy said:

there is nothing left to say just see his first boundary and it was well timed drive on offside.

stupidity on this site really has gotten out of hand.

They needed something to dismiss him as he has been doing too good for a 20 yo cricketer. When there wasn't much to their help, someone noticed those big sixes to legside and threw the idea that he is legside hack.

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

They needed something to dismiss him as he has been doing too good for a 20 yo cricketer. When there wasn't much to their help, someone noticed those big sixes to legside and threw the idea that he is legside hack.

most experts calling him mr360 now and comparing with abdv. just a slap on faces on icf experts to end league phase of ipl.

i hope i never have to read this crap on this site again.

On 5/17/2018 at 7:34 PM, kira said:

Sachin in blue and dhoni in green, makes sense:biggrin:

Edit: Read it wrong, apparently sachin is the green one, this doesn't make any sense:no:

Kohli looks like he is in rcb jersey.

When did he slay anything in rcb jersey?:p:

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

2 hours ago, Old guy said:

most experts calling him mr360 now and comparing with abdv. just a slap on faces on icf experts to end league phase of ipl.

i hope i never have to read this crap on this site again.

As long as there are Dhoni chamchas, don't raise your hopes.