Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

5 hours ago, Lannister said:

Then why are you guys whining calling this is an anti-Dhoni forum and as such. If you are come looking to support just one individual above the welfare of team, then that is fine, it's on you but don't expect others to do the same. This is Indian cricket forum not Dhoni forum. lol

He will be rightly criticized if he's doing jacksh!t when playing for India. 

Stop creating imaginary stuff as per your wishful thinking. Nobody is supporting any individual above the welfare of the team. Show where I have not supported India or stop peddling lies. Dhoni is an Indian player and an ATG, I will support him. Why shouldn't I? I support lot of other Indian players too. Rather you should be the last person to preach anyone after your thread to gather Anti-India support because your state players are not getting selected. This is Indian cricket forum, not Karnataka state team forum. lol

Edited by Shunya

39 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Stop creating imaginary stuff as per your wishful thinking. Nobody is supporting any individual above the welfare of the team. Show where I have not supported India or stop peddling lies. Dhoni is an Indian player and an ATG, I will support him. Why shouldn't I? I support lot of other Indian players too.

Then what are you complaining about if some guy criticizes Dhoni for his lack of performance. Is he bigger than the team? Just be grateful you have this great platform that lets you support your players instead of taking it out on this forum.

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

Then what are you complaining about if some guy criticizes Dhoni for his lack of performance. Is he bigger than the team? Just be grateful you have this great platform that lets you support your players instead of taking it out on this forum.

Don't worry he will leave as soon as another chamcha finds a pro dhoni meyeppan forum. Don't know when that will happen but let's wait....

7 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I mentioned very clearly, nobody has a problem with criticism. It is the hypocracy and lies being shouted 1000 times. Why do people here want everyone to hate and repeat same lies about Dhoni as some of you want? When people give it back and say the same about other fanboys and chamchas they cannot tolerate a single criticism. How is that not called anti-dhoni forum? 

And please, what is this bs that I should be grateful to the site that is letting me support Dhoni and other players? :rofl:  What are you trying to say? Dhoni praise is like a crime here now or do we have to take permission to support anyone?

Thank you for allowing me to post, sire. lol

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

I mentioned very clearly, nobody has a problem with criticism. It is the hypocracy and lies being shouted 1000 times. Why do people here want everyone to hate and repeat same lies about Dhoni as some of you want? When people give it back and say the same about other fanboys and chamchas they cannot tolerate a single criticism. How is that not called anti-dhoni forum? 

And please, what is this bs that I should be grateful to the site that is letting me support Dhoni and other players? :rofl:  What are you trying to say? Dhoni praise is like a crime here now or do we have to take permission to support anyone?

Thank you for allowing me to post, sire. lol

Dhoni and hypocrisy are synonyms. A guy who made a movie out of "we all are servants of Indian cricket " is himself doing the same damn things that the other legends did.

22 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Don't worry he will leave as soon as another chamcha finds a pro dhoni meyeppan forum. Don't know when that will happen but let's wait....

Thank you for letting me post, I am so grateful for you to allow that.lol

You waiting for me to stop posting here? 

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Dhoni and hypocrisy are synonyms. A guy who made a movie out of "we all are servants of Indian cricket " is himself doing the same damn things that the other legends did.

That is your opinion. Big deal if he made a movie, if you dont like it, dont see it. Nobody is forcing you to watch his movie. Tomorrow, you will say Dhoni is hypocrite, he only scored century to show off to his GF because it says so in the movie. lol cmon man

About cricket, I have enjoyed him bringing glory to Indian cricket for many years. He is one of the legends of our team and will remain so. Why should that be a problem?  

5 minutes ago, Shunya said:

That is your opinion. Big deal if he made a movie, if you dont like it, dont see it. Nobody is forcing you to watch his movie. Tomorrow, you will say Dhoni is hypocrite, he only scored century to show off to his GF because it says so in the movie. lol cmon man

About cricket, I have enjoyed him bringing glory to Indian cricket for many years. He is one of the legends of our team and will remain so. Why should that be a problem?  

Irrelevant blabbering. Totally missed the point. Obviously, intentionally. :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Thank you for letting me post, I am so grateful for you to allow that.lol

You waiting for me to stop posting here? 

No. I was just giving you moral support and reminding you of the words your wrote yesterday. :icflove:

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

No. I was just giving you moral support and reminding you of the words your wrote yesterday. :icflove:

Cool, I was not going to go even if you had said yes, haara topa. :phehe: 

But I do agree with sscomp that this has become anti-dhoni forum, so just asking him if he knows of any other place especially since he gets all cool videos about golden dhoni days...lol

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Cool, I was not going to go even if you had said yes, haara topa. :phehe: 

But I do agree with sscomp that this has become anti-dhoni forum, so just asking him if he knows of any other place especially since he gets all cool videos about golden dhoni days...lol

Dude its a bambi troll forum. I would like you to hit it where it hurts - in the bambi fan thread or the bambi cheating watch thread. They are usually devotees of mini mi, hitman, bambani, elitist bom-gay club, sunnyji, tracer bullet, sanju manju kunju, video replay tampering, fixing with umpires, the panwala bros, tons of material out there dude. Keep calm and finish them in their own thread. Hum Us Kay Ghar Main Ghus Kar Usey Marenge :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Dude its a bambi troll forum. I would like you to hit it where it hurts - in the bambi fan thread or the bambi cheating watch thread. They are usually devotees of mini mi, hitman, bambani, elitist bom-gay club, sunnyji, tracer bullet, sanju manju kunju, video replay tampering, fixing with umpires, the panwala bros, tons of material out there dude. Keep calm and finish them in their own thread. Hum Us Kay Ghar Main Ghus Kar Usey Marenge :laugh:

Yea... I guess you are right. 

Always thought how can someone be so frustrated and butthurt...but then yea if you are a sachin chamcha, then your only existence in this world is to make sure nobody else gets any praise or credit...

15 minutes ago, Garuda said:

The only trolls getting trolled are those poor oily chuski rats.

I wish we could come and best your asses in your home but sadly no one gets an opportunity to play there anymore. :((

12 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The only trolls getting trolled are those poor oily chuski rats.

I wish we could come and best your asses in your home but sadly no one gets an opportunity to play there anymore. :((

Oh poor bambi dont be so sad. You are crying it seems from the emoji. Dont you worry now the final is played in bambi territory. And make no mistake we will be there. Hope you make it even though you may need some help from CSK. You will be eating humble dhoklas after the game is done :whack2:

28 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Oh poor bambi dont be so sad. You are crying it seems from the emoji. Dont you worry now the final is played in bambi territory. And make no mistake we will be there. Hope you make it even though you may need some help from CSK. You will be eating humble dhoklas after the game is done :whack2:

He is a gujju who supports bambi because they don't have a team. Please get your facts right. He even claims "They won ranji so many times" :phehe:

Edited by Rasgulla

32 minutes ago, Garuda said:

We don't need no help. We make our own destiny. We're going to slap the rasam out of you oily rats just like always. Btw dadu is getting old. Time to adopt someone else :nice: