Congratulations to Pakistan

7 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

Pakistan now have to go on and win this short series.

This is the best chance you folks have got. England are already mentally surrendered and with a pussy like Root at the helm I don't think they have it in them to comeback strongly after the psychological scars this bowling line up has inflicted upon their batsmen.

On 5/27/2018 at 9:25 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Though its a thumping win by Pakistan, you really cant compare 2 match series with 5 tests that India will play. Its the same situation in 2014 when SL drawn the test series there in 2 match series. India went next and was 1-0 up after 2 tests but England came back strongly and won the last 3 tests.

thats why you need 5 test series, 2 or 3 tests are not sufficient time to find the better team. But i guess 2 is better than nothing so not complaining. 

5 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

Pakistan has done what Phuck De India will never achieve. Kohli with his injury will make it even more improbable. England will shake this off and be ready for India. 

how do you know that.  dont spread negativity.

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

how do you know that.  dont spread negativity.

Bruh, past records speak of future performance. What happened in SA tour in tests after all the talk this SA team is weak. By the time India managed to salvage something, it was lost cause. I have been watching Indian cricket for a LONG time. Talk to me after the test series is over. 

8 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

Bruh, past records speak of future performance. What happened in SA tour in tests after all the talk this SA team is weak. By the time India managed to salvage something, it was lost cause. I have been watching Indian cricket for a LONG time. Talk to me after the test series is over. 

dude, but India has won in England in past, lost few times as well. And SA was a 3 test series, definitely if there was a fourth test India would have equalized. This time it will be no different. India does reasonably well in England, they are poor in Aus and SA.

12 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

I don't think you can say SA was a weak team. Yes If India had better preparation they might have won the series.As the series went on Indian started asserting themselves and that to me is the great sign.

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don't think you can say SA was a weak team. Yes If India had better preparation they might have won the series.As the series went on Indian started asserting themselves and that to me is the great sign.

That is the problem. If and only if .... I never said India cannot win, but it either their preparation or team selection or something else.

That is the problem. If and only if .... I never said India cannot win, but it either their preparation or team selection or something else.

I didn’t say you said India cannot win. SA was not a weak team by any means.

But Indian batsmen if they play like tailenders no way they can win anywhere.So called talented Rahul couldn’t get past single digits and Pujara /Vijay didn’t do anything.

I am surprised to say this but they should watch how Pakistani batsmen batted nothing flamboyant just doing basics right and not looking for any extravagant shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am surprised to say this but they should watch how Pakistani batsmen batted nothing flamboyant just doing basics right and not looking for any extravagant shots.

SA bowled better to be very honest, Eng have bowling problems ( still dependent on Anderson). They might rectify it with a swining pitch next game, Lords was green on top dry below with cloudcover day one only, pak got the best of the bowling conditions - and their batters did not throw it away when they got the chance to bat on the fry surface, Eng will prepare green wickets and bring in allrounders for next games.  They are starting their summer so they will have a proper gameplan and team by the time India lands. 

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

SA bowled better to be very honest, Eng have bowling problems ( still dependent on Anderson). They might rectify it with a swining pitch next game, Lords was green on top dry below with cloudcover day one only, pak got the best of the bowling conditions - and their batters did not throw it away when they got the chance to bat on the fry surface, Eng will prepare green wickets and bring in allrounders for next games.  They are starting their summer so they will have a proper gameplan and team by the time India lands. 

I agree SA bowled better but noway India should have been losing both first and second tests, they made SA bowling better than it actually was with their inept batting. 

We can't use England had problems excuse, Pakistan did lot better later in summer last tour and now they did very early summer too.

Edited by putrevus

Outstanding Pakistan ...go annihilate firangis in the 2nd test too. Full marks for Mickey Arthur and Pakistan players for preparing well and great execution. As for India let us pray that our Tharkey-Baweda coach has some plan up his sleeve to counter English in a 5 test match series....it will be hard to emulate the low achieved in last 2 test series but we never know

If only we get our selection spot on and limit the dropped catches count to under 12 in the 5 tests (big ask:phehe:) I see us winning. Eng are simply too weak and most of their superstars are aged has beens. Also the psychological grip they had on us is gone courtesy the 2016 hammering. 

41 minutes ago, Gollum said:

If only we get our selection spot on and limit the dropped catches count to under 12 in the 5 tests (big ask:phehe:) I see us winning. Eng are simply too weak and most of their superstars are aged has beens. Also the psychological grip they had on us is gone courtesy the 2016 hammering. 

Andu gets the best out of himself when he's bowling against us, something he does not do even against Australia :nervous:

Also Joe Root is repeatedly being taunted by England fans right now for his failures to convert 50s to big 100s. And he loves scoring runs against us.