Tamilian reviewer gives 7/10 to watson, 8/10 to rayudu and 11/10 for dhoni's performance

LORD_analyst

25 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Meme about Saha? lol, Who has time for it. I think you are exaggerating it. Chennai fans at the stadium are still the best-behaved fans. They enjoy good cricket. They have vast knowledge about cricket in general.  Besides Dhoni's cult status is not limited to TN. Where do you think 1000s of people gathered to see Dhoni getting a haircut. His cult status is worldwide.  Do you see Rajini getting worshipped right now? He is getting eviscerated by the public.  Most of what you have said is exaggerated and twisted.  Anywho let us not divide people here by stereotyping. As a banter it is fine. Serious stereotyping will lead to unnecessary bickering. You really think this analysis by Baski needs to be taken seriously? I don't think so. He reviews lot of movies. Nobody takes it seriously. They go and troll him.

Very odd post that one. No comparable experience from any actual folks from chennai. Csk have been distinctly less popular for a comeback year thia time...memes about saha lol.. 

Suspect its just a usual poster posing.

10 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

that's what i'm pointing out about TN guys......if dhoni was in other state, he would be trolled for bad performances and praised for good....but in TN ,once u achieve cult status..it's very difficult to put in some sane sense.

why are you quoting yourself ?

11 hours ago, R.D forever said:

Of course Dhoni has no say in this and he did not choose this. But his csk fans are the biggest reason for the hatred on the man.  They are basically online bullies. And this makes even normal sane people to hate him..

Dude you know that R D forever does not make you tamil..RD does not have many fans in TN Sachin does lol.. 

It seems you complain about memes and fan following of dhoni etc...acutely similar to many complaints from some of our darling mi fan posters are you sure you are not one of them lolz :)

On 6/1/2018 at 11:32 PM, maniac said:

While people go crazy for Dhoni and Rajanikanth, no one gives a fk about Vishy Anand or Kalam who are the 2 actual tamilians who deserve to be hero worshipped

Kalam, What a gem of a person he was!! Simple and humble. :isalute:

12 hours ago, R.D forever said:

As a Tamilian from Chennai, I feel that Dhoni should keep as far away as possible from TN to protect his legacy .. He has reached the level of Rajni/Ajith/Vijay in TN and that comes with Crazy fans. And by crazy I mean crazyyyyyy.  Seriously TN fans cannot take criticism about their idols. And ironically with Ambani's Jio making internet access cheap, they create these half baked memes mocking virat, Rohit and other players.

And this does not stop with IPL like other team fans. When Saha fails, they create a meme. When India loses a test - meme. This goes on and on. I can give u some samples of memes that are absolutely cringe worthy. Ziva giving frooti to Dhoni, Dhoni lifting ziva. Jeez we get it. He is a good father.

And simplicity memes. Oh man. Dhoni is so simple he shook hands with a fan. Dhoni is so simple he wears viking instead of jockey.. 

If Dhoni had never played for CSK, his legacy would have been much better now and he would not be hated this much

Good post. But are you really tamil from chennai? :hmmm:If yes, great. Atleast someone gets it and is not blind. :nice:

18 hours ago, Garuda said:

You are asking me? So you dont know how it came about but you call it disrespectful. It makes your point invalid and you getting pissed at me also an overreaction. No cow lynchings have nothing to do with it. And cow lynching hardly happens throughout India less so in the North. The South had zilch to coming up with that term.

In the North, South Indian people are still called Madrasi. It even happened here in ICF where some guy was talking trash about CSK, he then blurts out all Southies are this that. Dont pretend like it doesn't happen.

I won't get pissed at you over such trivial issues. You can call the Hindi heartland cowbelt states...no one will mind it because it has become a part of political/social discourse now. 

Northies who label South Indians as Madrasis are ignorant jerks..this distressing trend started with Bollywood movies a few decades back when Madras State encapsulated most of South India. Similarly calling all North East people as 'Chinki' too is equally bad. 

On 6/2/2018 at 2:09 AM, vvvslaxman said:

Chennai adores Tendulkar , Ganguly as well. Tendulkar always scores well in Chennai. Be it is his 136 against Pakistan or 155 against Australia or 103 against England he always gave some pleasant memories for Chennai fans. 

Why, what has Dada done there to be revered? Sachin understandable because Chepauk has been his favorite hunting ground in India. 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

Dude you know that R D forever does not make you tamil..RD does not have many fans in TN Sachin does lol.. 

It seems you complain about memes and fan following of dhoni etc...acutely similar to many complaints from some of our darling mi fan posters are you sure you are not one of them lolz :)

I know this chennai guy who is an ardent fan of MI. He always abused Chennai.  I don't mind them criticizing CSK. They can do to their heart's content. But TN is different. For the record, they did not even allow to host Chennai IPL this season.