Priyanka Chopra gets flak for ‘Hindu terror’ plot in Quantico

Gollum

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That movie was banned in India for theatrical release. It was released in Video only. 

True, but did Amrish Puri get much as flak for his role?

Do you consider him an ingrate? Or worse? Or a professional without a conscience, doing his bit as the role demanded?

31 minutes ago, asterix said:

He would’ve if in those days we would have all the TV Channels, Smart phones & Social media...

Nazi Germans did not get flak when they culturally appropriated swastik symbol and the aryan term, Amrish Puri case is too insignificant here. Yes our people were very ignorant about the world at that time.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

what's the problem if one wants to oppose the narrative and get the other side's pov across?

The mistake:

1. There are "civilized manners" in which one differs from the other's opinion, or make one's point of view clear. 

2. But here it is claimed that:

* This fictitious Drama was actually a "conspiracy" against India. 

* PC is a TRAITOR. She has hidden Agenda. She intentionally played this role in order to hit the Indian State. 

* Whole Bollywood is a traitor to India and they intentionally conspire against India. 

* All Indian Liberals are actually the enemy of Indian state, and they should be cornered,, boycotted, Cinemas destroyed where their films run, and eventually killed. 

You are making millions of Indian citizens (liberals) an enemy of Indian State. Is it really wise? 

Same is about declaring millions of Indian minorities as enemy of Indian State. 

It may be that BJP is winning at moment. But such polarization of Indian society is not in interest of Indian State, where Hindutva supporters see the Liberals/Minorities as enemy of Bharat, while Liberals/Minorities see the Hindutva supporters as fundoos who want to make them the 2nd class citizens by using mob justice and power tactics.

I just hope that Indian friends take the wise decisions. 

14 hours ago, asterix said:

Sorry Bhai... I and many India Hindus don’t want to emulate western standards.. Please excuse us all this high standards. If your country men can emulate them, more power to them...

We Hindus have only one country of ours and we are not targeting any other country.

Please leave us in peace and the lofty ideals of western liberalism which they can afford to...

pray.gif

You carry on preaching your own countrymen. Hope one day you’ll succeed. Good luck... :nice:

Bro, my Pakistani fellows cut my tongue when I tried to preach them the human values. No newspaper/media ever allow us to utter a single word. At Pakistani Discussion forums, use of abusive language and death threats were not enough, and at end they simply banned me. Government of Pakistan and Agencies followed us on Social Media too much that they even succeeded in blackmailing Facebook to remove our facebook groups. 

Now you don't want to hear me here too. 

I request you only one thing:

Please look at PC once as a human being.

Do you really believe that she has a hidden agenda against India, and she is intentionally conspiring against India? 

If you still believe she is against India, then it is ok. But if you feel she is not, and all the propaganda against her has been "exaggerated", then fight for her human right. 

All those preaching here about liberal values, the RW has protested in a peaceful way and it’s their right..

Any comments on why JW Marriott cancelled the contract of Celebrity chef Atul Kochchar?

What wrong he did? Where is his FOE?

Why the liberals think polarisation is only one way street?

I think the Liberals are the biggest hypocrites and polarisers.. it’s because of them the hardliners are doing business.. it’s the fault of liberals and “silent” Muslims who turn blind eye towards every issue Islamic...

I hate this sense of entitlement of Liberals and Muslims. They can target and do anything but everybody else have to mollycoddle them, protect them, bend out of the way to accommodate them as if they are the second incarnation of God on Earth...

I see so many good stories of Hindus keeping fast for Muslims, Temples going out of the way holding Iftar events. Muslims doing prayers in Temples...so do goody things... Wonder any reciprocal gesture from Islamic organisations? Maybe allowing Hindus to celebrate Diwali or Holi in Masjids maybe in future? Whom I’m kidding?

Bro, my Pakistani fellows cut my tongue when I tried to preach them the human values. No newspaper/media ever allow us to utter a single word. At Pakistani Discussion forums, use of abusive language and death threats were not enough, and at end they simply banned me. Government of Pakistan and Agencies followed us on Social Media too much that they even succeeded in blackmailing Facebook to remove our facebook groups.   

Now you don't want to hear me here too. 

I request you only one thing:

Please look at PC once as a human being.

Do you really believe that she has a hidden agenda against India, and she is intentionally conspiring against India? 

If you still believe she is against India, then it is ok. But if you feel she is not, and all the propaganda against her has been "exaggerated", then fight for her human right. 

Yes PC has hidden agenda... which you are not aware of... 

Nothing is exaggerated..

All these will come out maybe in future...

Regarding you, if you give advice to Muslims and Pakistanis, as you have more knowledge in Islam & Pakistan, it’ll be better.... No point you preaching here and telling that Pak or Muslims don’t listen to you etc BS...

We’ve enough preachers here to pontificate Hindus and Indians... If you know what I mean...

Hindus and Indians are doing fine. Please focus on Muslims, islamophobia & Pakistan issues here...

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

True, but did Amrish Puri get much as flak for his role?

Do you consider him an ingrate? Or worse? Or a professional without a conscience, doing his bit as the role demanded?

As Gollum indicated, Speilberg got a lot of flak for showing Indians eat snakes and monkey brains, but Amrish Puri didn't, as PC did. Firstly, he was not the lead, also, what he portrayed was not that different from what hindi movies at that time showed. Naagin, etc. run of the mill bad tantric stuff. PC's case is so unbelievably fictional, but the main irritating issue for hindus is showing pakistanis as innocent and gullible. What's with the makers' policy of not showing radical islamists as terrorists when in reality that is mostly the case. No wonder it is rated so badly.

5 hours ago, asterix said:

All those preaching here about liberal values, the RW has protested in a peaceful way and it’s their right..

Any comments on why JW Marriott cancelled the contract of Celebrity chef Atul Kochchar?

Because Atul Kochchar made a bigoted statement. 

Saying 'Muslims have been terrorizing Hindus for 2000 years' should get you fired just as much as saying ' Hindus have been raping and killing Dalits for 2000 years'. Both statements being factually correct is irrelevant to the bigotry displayed by the statements. 

Why the liberals think polarisation is only one way street?

I think the Liberals are the biggest hypocrites and polarisers.. it’s because of them the hardliners are doing business.. it’s the fault of liberals and “silent” Muslims who turn blind eye towards every issue Islamic...

It isn't. 

I hate this sense of entitlement of Liberals and Muslims. They can target and do anything but everybody else have to mollycoddle them, protect them, bend out of the way to accommodate them as if they are the second incarnation of God on Earth...

Strawman argument. The common right-wing argument is to make a strawman out of the most extreme liberals out there as the benchmark of liberals.

I see so many good stories of Hindus keeping fast for Muslims, Temples going out of the way holding Iftar events. Muslims doing prayers in Temples...so do goody things... Wonder any reciprocal gesture from Islamic organisations? Maybe allowing Hindus to celebrate Diwali or Holi in Masjids maybe in future? Whom I’m kidding?

As soon as VHP or RSS allow Eid to be celebrated in a Hindu temple, you can ask that justification.

What right wingers of all religions miss, is the fact that liberals consider ALL religions to be backwards backwaas nonsense and the world is moving away from such idiotic nonsense. Outside of breeding and brainwashing children, religion has zero hope of survival in the future.

Yes PC has hidden agenda... which you are not aware of... 

Nothing is exaggerated..

Ah. So you are related to Priyanka Chopra i guess. Because if she has a hidden agenda and you are not part of her inner core of people, you have exactly the same information on her hidden agenda as the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet.

33 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Because Atul Kochchar made a bigoted statement. 

Saying 'Muslims have been terrorizing Hindus for 2000 years' should get you fired just as much as saying ' Hindus have been raping and killing Dalits for 2000 years'. Both statements being factually correct is irrelevant to the bigotry displayed by the statements. 

Since when saying truth has become bigotry?

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Since when saying truth has become bigotry?

Because muslims = all the people who follow it. Saying that an entire religion of people are terrorizing you, is not the truth, its victimizing the innocents amongst them. Hating Islam is valid. Hating every muslim is bigotry. Its just that simple. People deserve hate or love based on their actions and personal beliefs, not what tag they identify under.

Lets hope you don't get offended by the 'Hindus have been killing and raping Dalits for 2000 years' statement either, as its also a factually correct statement. 

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

You need to be more. It has already happened several temples.

Yeah, but has VHP/RSS asked for it like Asterix wants Islamic organizations to ask for it ? Which hindu temple has allowed a goat to be slaughtered inside its sanctum for Eid ?

Edited by Muloghonto

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Because muslims = all the people who follow it. Saying that an entire religion of people are terrorizing you, is not the truth, its victimizing the innocents amongst them. Hating Islam is valid. Hating every muslim is bigotry. Its just that simple. People deserve hate or love based on their actions and personal beliefs, not what tag they identify under.

Lets hope you don't get offended by the 'Hindus have been killing and raping Dalits for 2000 years' statement either, as its also a factually correct statement. 

The latter has been said and liberals are championing it as free speech and FoE. He/She will be showered editorials how it is important to let everybody speak their mind. But the former gets labelled bigotry. This episode especially how libtards got him fired by crying to his employer shows their double standards and the hypocrisy of all those who rejoiced his sacking. On his part, Atul is a not a smart cookie to say it in a regressive place like UAE. In India, all they could do is to get some trolls behind him, but in UAE he will face prison time.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

The latter has been said and liberals are championing it as free speech and FoE.

Again, if you are going to taint millions of liberals by the most extreme 5-6 people, then we are going to start using the most extreme rapist sadhu hindus to represent all the hindus. Fair ?

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

He/She will be showered editorials how it is important to let everybody speak their mind. But the former gets labelled bigotry. This episode especially how libtards got him fired by crying to his employer shows their double standards and the hypocrisy of all those who rejoiced his sacking. On his part, Atul is a not a smart cookie to say it in a regressive place like UAE. In India, all they could do is to get some trolls behind him, but in UAE he will face prison time.

You think a Chef in Dubai got fired for uttering anti-Muslim statements because atheist liberals whined about it ??? Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. He got fired because muslims in Dubai saw his tweet and the establishment is doing the right thing by firing a bigot who'd tarnish their image. 

Atul would be fired from any decent company for expressing bigotry like that. 

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

So which Hindu organization supports it like you want support from muslim organizations ?

You are Bengali, so you may know - the masjid in Baranagore (Alambazar) regularly allows Durga murti to be built on its doorsteps before Durga Puja.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Dalits are Hindus as well.