Bangladesh beat India six-time champs to clinch maiden Asia Cup

Off topic and sorry to [mention=374]beetle[/mention] ji in advance....but I find women's cricket extremely boring. I know there is a feminist, equality and all those factor and I am all for woman equality but I don't think cricket is meant for women. Even U16 men's cricket is better.

Why?
We have a **** reserve bench right now.
When training and other facilities will improve , girls' cricket will be on par with men.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Bangladesh and proud of the girls. You have to understand, India winning the Cup would have been nice but Bangladesh girls winning it is monumental, it's like shot in the bullet BCB needs to get serious about finding women's cricket, they are paid peanuts in Bangladesh. 

Really happy for them. 

Better way to put is women on an average are more focused at the task in hand than men. There are some situations in which women can not work or do not want to.
For instance insane stunts :)

I think don't want to work is a factor though.
Insane stunts can be performed by women too if they want to.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Lala said:

I know Indians cry inside :cantstop: Its an utter humiliation India was beaten by Bangladesh :cantstop:

dude what is the other option - India winning it for an other time.

Honestly when one country starts dominating too much, its scary to note if others are still interested in playing so even home fans wants others to win at times - whats the point in canada dominating curling for instance.no one else fn cares.

22 hours ago, Vilander said:

Hey nice BD congrats. I am sure this is great for BD their women have always lead their men. 

Exactly....something for the attitute filled BD mens team to learn...

But, must say the quality of womens cricket in this tourney was pathetic...

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

dude what is the other option - India winning it for an other time.

Honestly when one country starts dominating too much, its scary to note if others are still interested in playing so even home fans wants others to win at times - whats the point in canada dominating curling for instance.no one else fn cares.

Yeah that's why entire world supported Bangladesh to win this time, unless its boring :cantstop:

8 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Seriously wtf is wrong with some of the people here. 

Not only I had to edit so many anti Bangladeshi defaming posts, so many anti women post. And Then we complain that we don’t have enough non Indians and females at Icf. 

i did not see any anti-woman posts and saying the truth is not anti-woman.