Ind polled as the most dangerous country for women

zen

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Why your country is so poor? It is not even in top 10 biggest economies , Look at China at 2nd and India at 6th

My country is doing ok considering its population is only 24 million, but why divert from the topic? Why is your country so unsafe for women?

My country is doing ok considering its population is only 24 million, but why divert from the topic? Why is your country so unsafe for women?
Isn't your population around 200 million?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Hydra said:

This is what I want to tell.24 million Australia doing very good but still not in biggest economies.just like income is measured in per capita , crime is measured in 100k population

With increase in population their is increase in crime.If you divide india in 100 nations , you will probably not hear 1 rape everyday but that does not mean crime has vanished

This is what I want to tell.24 million Australia doing very good but still not in biggest economies.just like income is measured in per capita , crime is measured in 100k population
With increase in population their is increase in crime.If you divide india in 100 nations , you will probably not hear 1 rape everyday but that does not mean crime has vanished
Aha...I see now what you did there.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 7/10/2018 at 10:51 AM, coffee_rules said:

Is it based on reporting? If so, "reporting" can be an issue in countries like India where many keep quiet due to negative social impact 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:57 PM, Singh bling said:

You have no idea how much Indian men work , Unlike west most are in self employment or unorganised sector jobs.If you are running restaurent or big shop .you have to work 10 -12 hours 7 days a week .you have no time to contribute for household chores.

Human lifes are dictated by their economic conditions and not dictated by fantasies of people living in full of resources extremely developed nations.

Restaurant or big shops are run by a tiny fraction of Indian men. Bulk majority of Indian men work as farmers. And then the next biggest segment of employment are those who sit in offices and work - both private and public sector. 

On 7/13/2018 at 6:37 AM, someone said:

Disagree, disagree. You keep insulting the millions of women by calling them oppressed as housewife. Next, arranged marriages aren't just for the poor, illiterate as you keep saying. There are loads of educated, rich people doing that.  It's not a crime to be a housewife, Arrange marriages , housewifes are here to stay, and there is nothing inferior about it. You call your opinion as superior while making everything else as inferior just doesn't cut in reality.

a social trend, is a social trend because of majoritarian governing dynamics, not what a few minority exception cases are doing.

I can show stats from around the world, showing direct correlation in rising education & economic levels with decline in arranged marriages. Be it USA, Sweden, Germany,UK, India or China - greater economic & educational progress equals to less arranged marriages.

Ergo, arranged marriages are predominantly for jaahils. A few educated luminaries who cannot buck the social trends in developing nations or a few old timers in developed nations do not override the governing principle, determined by majoritarian dynamics.

Arranged marriages in India are steadily declining. And it matches the trend of every other nation out there that shows economic and education progress. Ergo, arranged marriages are on their way out. And i'd be extremely surprised to see arranged marriages done by more than a tiny fraction of the population in India, if (or when) India gets to a stage where it has near-western levels of income and education.

You may call it 'westernism' but it is not. Even deeply eastern cultures like Japan, Taiwan and South Korea has shown the annihilation of arranged marriages once they too reached 1st world education and economic levels.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Restaurant or big shops are run by a tiny fraction of Indian men. Bulk majority of Indian men work as farmers. And then the next biggest segment of employment are those who sit in offices and work - both private and public sector. 

Office going jobs are only with tiny fraction of Indian population, most are self employed or in unorganised sector

_-------------

In 2011 there were 28.9 million workers in organised sector [2][3] out of a total labour force of 469 million[4]

So approximately 6.1% of the labour force are in the organised sector.There maybe some salaried people in the unorganised sector but I believe it will not vastly change the number. 

So my guess/estimate is approximately 6.1% of the labour force in India are "salaried class"

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-Indian-population-is-the-salaried-class

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Office going jobs are only with tiny fraction of Indian population, most are self employed or in unorganised sector

_-------------

In 2011 there were 28.9 million workers in organised sector [2][3] out of a total labour force of 469 million[4]

So approximately 6.1% of the labour force are in the organised sector.There maybe some salaried people in the unorganised sector but I believe it will not vastly change the number. 

So my guess/estimate is approximately 6.1% of the labour force in India are "salaried class"

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-Indian-population-is-the-salaried-class

yes but take out farmers and you end up with more people who work office jobs than unorganized sector. Office job is not just a tech job, it includes police, it includes every single government worker, down to the mail-man etc. the unorganized sector is basically small business sector, which is not a big employer in india.

30 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

yes but take out farmers and you end up with more people who work office jobs than unorganized sector. Office job is not just a tech job, it includes police, it includes every single government worker, down to the mail-man etc. the unorganized sector is basically small business sector, which is not a big employer in india.

The Indian economy is characterised by the existence of a vast majority of informal or unorganised labour employment. As per a survey carried out by the National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO) in 2009–10, the total employment in the country was of 46.5 crore comprising around 2.8 crore in the organised and the remaining 43.7 crore workers in the unorganised sector. Out of these workers in the unorganised sector, there are 24.6 crore workers employed in agricultural sector, about 4.4 crore in construction work and remaining in manufacturing and service.

http://vikaspedia.in/social-welfare/unorganised-sector-1/categories-of-unorganised-labour-force

-_----_-------

read above 52% of unorganised sector workers are in agriculture.More people are employed in construction sector than entire organised sector

.only 2.8 crores are in organised sector.

One more rapist baba....

http://zeenews.india.com/india/haryana-temple-mahant-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-120-women-2126423.html/amp

Haryana temple mahant arrested for allegedly raping 120 women

As per a report in The Times of India, Baba Amarpuri allegedly raped at least 120 women and filmed the act on camera. He reportedly used the video clips to allegedly blackmail the women and rape them repeatedly.

Though the ranking is a bit silly, but the important point is that for a developing nation and the most powerful country in South Asia that has emnormous potential, the status of women in Indian society especially in lower middle class and poor is abhorrent. Constant news of rape of minors is a clear indicator that something is wrong with the pysche of the Indian men. No matter how sexually repressed one is, but to rape a helpless woman, that too a minor, is just plain grisly. I guess you have to be a extreme sexual deviant, or think of the female gender as subhuman or an object to be able to justify doing that. After all, some of these cretins have their own families ... wife and kids.

4 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Constant news of rape of minors is a clear indicator that something is wrong with the pysche of the Indian men.

There is nothing wrong with psyche of Indian men, It's just extremely large population.With more population you will find more doctor's , scientists , and many high achievers , but with same you will find more criminals , some extremely inhumane people.Divide India into hundred nations and all countries will have 3-4 news of rape annually but with united it becomes a daily news

5 hours ago, Singh bling said:

There is nothing wrong with psyche of Indian men, It's just extremely large population.With more population you will find more doctor's , scientists , and many high achievers , but with same you will find more criminals , some extremely inhumane people.Divide India into hundred nations and all countries will have 3-4 news of rape annually but with united it becomes a daily news

This is the danger of social media/internet Singh paaji. These things have been happening since a long time but the psyche has been questioned only after the emergence of social media. Technology has made people more impatient in dealing with real world issues.

Gang rapes and child rapes are getting worse in India every day there are another 10 reports at least, disgusting and Indians think India is safe for women? When cops, politicians protect the rapist, Indian society is corrupt to the core.