Eng Lions vs Ind A, Worcester, 03:30 PM IST (10:00 GMT), Jul 16

34 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ill stilll standby my stance

even when i said that he was getting runs , doesnt change anything for me. Let him get more polished........which part was it difficult to understand - his challenge wud come in 2nd season.....he is scoring runs n will now .

No point tagging me all time .......

I hve a diff opinion - im not doubting his talent but will want him to go through the 2nd season. 

Neways argument over he hasnt been gotten selected

overdoing of anything is not good. You can't apply same stick to everyone than what's the purpose of having selectors and talent search. He clearly shown talents and perform everywhere but what you said is he has been exposed which is what i opposed of , getting selected or not is not y i quoted you the way you said he got exposed in ipl is why i quoted you.How can a person got exposed in t20 ( where he performed better than few of the so called stalwarts) doing better in all form of cricket  and everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Siraj taking wkts in 2nd innings shows he has a gr8 attitude

A lot of times, not getting selected can hamper ur confidence which can affect ur game but their are some who take it as challenge n Siraj looks like one of them ....who is trying to prove selectors long

Ye lambi race ke ghode ka attitude hai 

btw what happened to Bahut lambi race ka ghoda Dhoni's retirement? :cantstop: