Clueless & Corrupt Kaptan King Kohli

Just now, Global.Baba said:

NO . Kohli as on on-field captain is leagues ahead of Dhoni and dare I say even better than Ganguly with his on-field tactics.

Off-field he has too much power and definitely the most harmful. Never seen a player wield so much power and look above the law.Worst in that regards absolutely

How is he better when can't even get the best out of his players, always picks his chamaches in the team, has yet to deliver a youngster (batter or bowler) we can rely on?

Just now, R!TTER said:

How is he better when can't even get the best out of his players, always picks his chamaches in the team, has yet to deliver a youngster (batter or bowler) we can rely on?

On-field as in field placings,rotating the bowlers etc. He is pretty good. Rest he is bad and bad in a harmful way.

NO . Kohli as on on-field captain is leagues ahead of Dhoni and dare I say even better than Ganguly with his on-field tactics.

Off-field he has too much power and definitely the most harmful. Never seen a player wield so much power and look above the law.Worst in that regards absolutely
Because a powerful section of the BCCI uses him as a pawn to beat the other side.
He has a huge backing of the Pro-CoA Faction who removed Kumble and plays to every word of his to make sure the other faction doesn't get more importance

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

On-field as in field placings,rotating the bowlers etc. He is pretty good. Rest he is bad and bad in a harmful way.

He's yet to face a team that had Hayden, Langer, Ponting, Martyn, Waugh, Clarke, Gilchrist in the top 7, he's been made to look good because we're playing on helpful tracks whilst the opposition batters are also shite!

Lots of hate on Kohli for selecting 2 spinners on a seaming wicket etc. Those are somewhat marginal calls.

At the end of the day if you post 100 all out you can't expect your bowlers to perform miracles. The ball is soft and there isn't much movement off the pitch today, Ash isn't getting turn either.

Can't blame Kohli for Vijay fishing outside off in SA or flicking Anderson from the stumps on day 1. Can't blame Kohli for Rahane's absolutely awful shots in T1 and T2 I1. Can't blame Kohli's chopping and changing for Pujara's averaging 15 in county cricket - he didn't pick Pujara in T1, and I can see why - Puj has a bat pad gap *every* ball and his front foot moves maybe 6 inches on every forward defensive. Can't blame Kohli for Rahul's dangling the bat outside off.

Can blame him yes for selecting Dhawan over and over and not picking Rohit, but the selectors and Kohli need to realize the Indian batting may need a complete rebuild.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Lots of hate on Kohli for selecting 2 spinners on a seaming wicket etc. Those are somewhat marginal calls.

At the end of the day if you post 100 all out you can't expect your bowlers to perform miracles. The ball is soft and there isn't much movement off the pitch today, Ash isn't getting turn either.

Can't blame Kohli for Vijay fishing outside off in SA or flicking Anderson from the stumps on day 1. Can't blame Kohli for Rahane's absolutely awful shots in T1 and T2 I1. Can't blame Kohli's chopping and changing for Pujara's averaging 15 in county cricket - he didn't pick Pujara in T1, and I can see why - Puj has a bat pad gap *every* ball and his front foot moves maybe 6 inches on every forward defensive. Can't blame Kohli for Rahul's dangling the bat outside off.

Can blame him yes for selecting Dhawan over and over and not picking Rohit, but the selectors and Kohli need to realize the Indian batting may need a complete rebuild.

Kohli is more hated for selecting Pandya and playing with just 2 pacers. 

44 minutes ago, sage said:

Picked Rohit and Dhawan over Pujara and VJ way back in 2016, that was sign of things to come. Theres been dozen other retarded selections after that, so it's not just about picking 2 spinners. Even the fab 4 would have struggled if Virat was their captain, I don't blame the players at all here. 

The screw ups we have done in past couple of years is going to haunt us for a long time. 

4 hours ago, Switchblade said:

What analysis failure in England,Australia,New Zealand and Australia and he is our saviour in test matches?Stop trolling maniac :hysterical:.But I am enjoying your posts great to read and interact with you.

I only mentioned Rohit at the end. Rest of the post was about Kohli