BCCI called for a press conference at 4 PM UK time. Bein Sports reporting that 2 players likely to come in the press conference.

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And i highly doubt that age certificate will have correct age. Can you imagine  Praveen kumar is a year younger than me and i don't have a single grey bird.

Usually in smaller towns, players have dodgy date of births. They shave off years on their official date of birth with the intention that they can retire later from a government jobs. for example if Dhoni never made it and was working his railways government job,he would have had extra 5 years of his government job.

Edited by Global.Baba

Great ploy by the IT team From analysing dhoni `s strike rite the narrative has changed to "oh no!My childhood hero.pls don't retire".Really smart I say.I was thinking he will come up with Dhoni playing football or his daughter singing a song or he racing against 18 year to win a 100 metre dash.But this was quite different.

Hmm. RP too? How old is he exactly?
99% of the cricketers including Kohli, Rohit and Raina have their ages shortened.
I was stalking Shivam Mavi and Ishan Porel's insta an hour back.
No way these 2, especially Mavi, is 18-19.
Infact, I heard Ishan is not 19 but 20+ years back when I used to play.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk