Indian players whose careers are at stake this England tour

1 hour ago, Oldhere said:

I just dont know, why suddenly whole of ICF has gotten Pujara as part of the gang.

Till last year, whole of ICF was after KOhli as for him Pujara was never a certainty andKohli even dropped him becoz of his strike rate.

But at that most of the ICFers supported Pujara as from media it seemed like Kohli's decision and Kumble was supporting Pujara.

But now, just becoz Kohli's strike rate comment is looking true day by day. Whole of ICF has decided that Pujara is in team because he is part of the gang.

Bhai, aakhir itni jaldi kaise sab badal sakta hai.

Bhai same here when kohli dropped Pujara in windies all icf strart abusing kohil . How can he drope Pujara, he is so jealous to Pujara.pujara is best he will be highest scorer in sa bla bla bla .when this HTB showing his true colour again all icf start abusing Kohli .he is not dropping Pujara cause he is in his gang.basically they just want to abuse Kohli.

In Tests, I feel two players career on stake are Vijay and Pujara. Purely on basis of being plenty of altenatives within squad and A teams 

These two will be under spotlight, especially Pujara where ex-players are mildly criticising his approach and overall output in recent times. In the past Pujara’s approach and performance was never questioned by pundits but failing to produce those big runs overseas will

eventually have consequences no matter how many runs scored at home or spin friendly pitches.

If neither finish series with 45 plus average it’s over for them. 

I am a big fan of Murli the test batsman and he has made some tremendous contributions in the last away cycle but I believe his hand eye coordination has deteriorated with age now and can't see him playing those long innings.

He is someone who has to get in and play a lot of balls to get going ,sadly he's more error prone nowadays and his career might finish with this away cycle 

4 minutes ago, adi B said:

I am a big fan of Murli the test batsman and he has made some tremendous contributions in the last away cycle but I believe his hand eye coordination has deteriorated with age now and can't see him playing those long innings.

He is someone who has to get in and play a lot of balls to get going ,sadly he's more error prone nowadays and his career might finish with this away cycle 

His time's up, we need a Shaw or someone else from domestics to open. I don't see Vijay scoring too many hundreds away from home.

25 minutes ago, adi B said:

their is something not same with him, he looks impatient 

On 7/26/2018 at 12:42 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

2. Murali Vijay- I have no doubt in my mind if vijay fails england tour .....we ll see the last of him. He hasnt had gr8 last 1-2 yrs and his age wnt help him either. With the emergance of Shaw n mayank .....i doubt selectors will back him if he fails in England . 

Looks like Vijay's career is done