2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

35 minutes ago, kira said:

How did batting in engurlund become so difficult in this decade? I don't remember  sachin, dravid, laxman struggling so much in england in the last decade, heck even ganguly averages 60 in england

their bowling was pretty average back then. 

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Ganguly in his usual cocky self praising everything that happened under his captaincy as the greatest thing ever and everything else as crap. But still loving that Sanju is being shut, he sucks.

While I agree with you Ganguly goes overboard with his captaincy but he’s miles better than Manjrekar who just runs his mouth like an idiot and has some inferiority complex regarding India doing well.Manju should be nowhere near Indian games.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

he adds nothing else , if he can’t bat then it is better a youngster comes into the team.

The problem is Rahul is awful too , he is not old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in these conditions, cant expect a lot from openers, any opener who may that be against likes of Anderson. He was bowling very much like fast leg breaks today.

Just now, rkt.india said:

their bowling was pretty average back then. 

It is average even now, besides anderson there is no star bowler, broad is out of form and if you give wickets to a newbie like curran then it is the batting's fault. I don't think it is just about bowling being average

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

he adds nothing else , if he can’t bat then it is better a youngster comes into the team.

The problem is Rahul is awful too , he is not old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup , KL has been disappointing . 

This series could turn ugly very soon . All three openers look poor .

Pujara is not going to make a difference , he just dsnot have the skills . We are left with Virat and  Rahane to support him ? 

Karun nairs technique for swining conditions is poor as well and hes not top order nayway for loner format .

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

doesnt change the fact that he still is a failure. ganguly has said nothing wrong- he said he has done nothing in these condition. Making 5 runs more then others opener doesnt change anything, atleast those guys will save their place on past showing .....what confidence does he give

If i had a personal problem with him, i will question place in ODI side to which i dnt 

U think australia hasnt smashed us 300 + when kumble played

Ind vs aus 2003 bengaluru odi, aus made 347 and kumble eco was 6.66 in those days 

We had no chance with anyone, they smashed everyone even murali in 2007 WC final

Guess who is right?

Dhawan side by side is >>>>>>>> Vijay.

Like I said you post a lot with a very superficial knowledge of the game. You are a good person but you fail to synthesize sports properly. Vijay compared to Dhawan is garbage.

Now continue boring me with your meaningless stats.