Guys, don’t lose heart... whatever happening is required...

asterix

Our two future stars Rahul and Kuldeep are in the team. These are supposed to be the best among the next generation. While conditions were tough with neither showing up for the game not sure how a Prithiv or pant or anyone you fancy would have shown up.  After Kohli, Rahane is the best we have lets just accept England were a better side and move on. 

Dramatic steps will only be taken if we fail to qualify out of the GS in wc19 like in 2007. These test series defeats won't ring a bell to the top brass in bcci or our clueless TM so no need to raise your hope on this team ,just enjoy the game (I know it's hard to watch painful one sided losses )or switch over .

Now I am sure we'll win 1 test (due to crappy England) and probably lose the series 3-1 or 4-1 and everything will be brushed under the carpet 

3 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Dramatic steps will only be taken if we fail to qualify out of the GS in wc19 like in 2007. These test series defeats won't ring a bell to the top brass in bcci or our clueless TM so no need to raise your hope on this team ,just enjoy the game (I know it's hard to watch painful one sided losses )or switch over .

Now I am sure we'll win 1 test (due to crappy England) and probably lose the series 3-1 or 4-1 and everything will be brushed under the carpet 

what dramatic steps are you expecting ??

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

That would be relevant if Kohli ~ Arjun & Shastri ~ Krishna. The way they go about team selections and practice matches, they look more like the Duryodhan & Shakuni.

Here Arjun is us cricket fans. Just like how Arjun was traumatised to fight the war, we are traumatised by receiving 10/10 phainty from England, and God is consoling us with geeta saar.