BCCI may cut the powers of Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri

^obviously.
Apart from the constant Change in Playing XI and allowing his wife into Team matters, Dhoni has done the same **** as Kohli
However, he's more suave and brainy that's why he got away with the nonsense.
While Kohli gets caught out every time.
Beta, tumse politics nahi Ho payega.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, InziRules said:

What Dhoni squeeze? Misbah was scoring runs with ease there. 

All captains have luck. Obviously, luck favours the more skilled team most times, but luck exists. The likes of Farhat have 50's in England, he has the flukiest innings in NZ on a seaming track. These things happen.

Kohli's bad luck is actually scary 

@velu  This brother dont konw what Dhoniconda means. Bro, Watch every limited over cricket with Dhoni as captain 6 out of 7 times you will see, how he simply puts opposition under pressure.

I know most icfers dont want to accept it, but you got to be in a stadium watching India play under Kohli, to understand what I am saying. I have watched Dhoni doing 6/10 jobs, Kohli as a captain should performs on field is being done by Dhoni. The day Dhoni retires, by your definition, Kohli will become most unlucky captain on field.

When all batsmen of a team go back to pavalion for 74, and team, still gets a point, thats call luck. 30 minute delay in rain, and England would have knocked Pakistan out on 1st March 1992

India’s success of late has been inspite of Kohli’s captaincy, probably the sooner BCCI sack him the quicker India move forward
Even Rahane and Rohit have won with India as captains and that even without Kohli’s batting 

India is probably more acquainted/comfortable with the shorter formats.
Also they won the home tests because of extreme comforts at home.

Who said India doesn't have talents?
And based on what I've heard through gossip and I've felt after watching a bunch of matches, ivs etc-It's pretty clear IMO That Presence of Kohli actually puts a lot of pressure on the players and they aren't a bit comfortable in his presence

I remember watching some backstage IVs on Nidahas Trophy and it almost felt like the players were *ing relieved that Kohli was gone

Dhoni was cliquey too but he was confident about his Manipulative attributes.
Dhoni knew how to end careers with a smile.
We all saw how he dropped all the seniors one by one- and then he got his Efficient PR to clean the mess for him.
That's why Mohinder Amarnath and VVS laxman thing never made it to the mainstream/people were programmed to forget them unlike the Kumble spat which blew a huge dent on Kohli's popularity.
However, Kohli wants to have his political clout but he's clearly unable to do politics which is why he appears soooo insecure and paranoid.
He spends 95% of his energy in trying to build his own clique and play power game ala Dhoni which is honestly hurting his already limited captaincy skills.
He's a dictator-and a poor one at that.

Now, let's dump the conspiracy theories and come back to reality.
Right now I don't think India has the ability to trump England or South Africa(Australia ? I don't know how they'll deal without Warner and Smith) in Tests but I think the time has come to move beyond Kohli at least in LoIs .
Yes-he's our superstar, but on the long term - he with his massive ego is only going to harm the team.
Sole superstar Players Aren't much Useful IMO-they're more hung up on their brand value over proper man management and proper coaching.
It is them who likes to run the show.
There's a reason why Argentina or Portugal are pretty useless - they don't get proper coaching nor The main stars allow the growth of other talents in the team in the fear of loss of brands.
We saw what Argentina did in the WC with a Yes man coach and supastar Lionel Messi.
Now Barca is gonna go the same way too.
One reason even Dhoni's captaincy went burst at the end despite him being much more tactically superior to Kohli is he too was more concentrated on expanding his clout and his brand over actually playing cricket.

I don't know what would happened if Rohit/Rahane would have been a regular captain like Kohli but they Are much more mentally stable and secure than Kohli.
Maintaining the correct attitude and providing proper mental support is very much important in sports.
I have heard from many people who have directly dealt with Both of Virushka have consistently said that both of them are EXTREMELY paranoid , Psychotic and Mentally Unstable.
Is it really possible to spend time with a person in charge whose mental health is not right?
And uparse he has a huge inflated ego so who will bell the cat?
Especially when they are getting to have fun themselves?
In LoIs , Kohli has Dhoni who is the only guy Brat (apart from Anushka and bunty)really listens to.
Dhoni is also an excellent man manager as we have said before- he's the glue and helps to keep the team stable
But in Tests he has none.
Plus SEA have very strong Test Teams TBH.

To be frank , I think BCCI should really think to have 2 separate captains for Test and LoIs like England.
It is working for them though they are playing weak teams in Home.

Star players generally don't do well with captaincy- especially when they have a brand to maintain.
Yes, there has been incidents like Sachin and Neymar who has given up their captaincy in order to be the best player of their teams and have tolerated strict coaching regimes.
(For all his dramebaazi , Neymar I feel Was actually a moderately decent captain).
But it is better to advised to go for less flashier players for captaincy TBH

On 8/15/2018 at 2:29 AM, Trichromatic said:

Kohli is one hell of unlucky captain. Loses toss most of the time.

Esp if its overseas test on a green wicket and we need to bowl he will loose the toss and ind in at worst times ..like last test was funny..in with the rain bowling with the sun and back batting with the rain.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:48 PM, InziRules said:

Guys, fill me in here on your SC run board. The previous board had Dhoni in control, who was much bigger than Kohli because he won the T20 and ODI World Cup. Do these people have no control?

CoA is committee of jokers..since SC appointed them no one or their grandfather can do anything about them unless sc decides otherwise..so yeah 

On 8/16/2018 at 12:20 AM, InziRules said:

Don't diss luck though. Dhoni was a very lucky captain in many, many ways.

Hell, Sarfraz is probably one of the luckiest captains I've seen. Imran was lucky in 1992 when the rain came. Dhoni was hell lucky in 2007 when Misbah had the weirdest brain freeze he's had in his entire career. Dhoni was again lucky when we dropped Tendulkar in 2011. Dhoni was lucky when Sri Lankan openers had a brain freeze in the final and tried to play test cricket on a good pitch.

Most captains have luck.

Agreed :

Dhoni was lucky when Misbahbah played scoop. 2007 T20 final.Pakistan had almost won the match. There was absolutely no freaking reason to play that shot.

Disagree:

SL openers had brain freeze. Pakistan dropped tendulkar. WC2011. Dropped catches happen all the time. Common it's Pakistan we are talking about. You don't need luck to drop catch when you are playing for Pakistan. :phehe: And  regarding SL they did recover strongly.

22 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

India is probably more acquainted/comfortable with the shorter formats.
Also they won the home tests because of extreme comforts at home.

Who said India doesn't have talents?
And based on what I've heard through gossip and I've felt after watching a bunch of matches, ivs etc-It's pretty clear IMO That Presence of Kohli actually puts a lot of pressure on the players and they aren't a bit comfortable in his presence

I remember watching some backstage IVs on Nidahas Trophy and it almost felt like the players were *ing relieved that Kohli was gone

Dhoni was cliquey too but he was confident about his Manipulative attributes.
Dhoni knew how to end careers with a smile.
We all saw how he dropped all the seniors one by one- and then he got his Efficient PR to clean the mess for him.
That's why Mohinder Amarnath and VVS laxman thing never made it to the mainstream/people were programmed to forget them unlike the Kumble spat which blew a huge dent on Kohli's popularity.
However, Kohli wants to have his political clout but he's clearly unable to do politics which is why he appears soooo insecure and paranoid.
He spends 95% of his energy in trying to build his own clique and play power game ala Dhoni which is honestly hurting his already limited captaincy skills.
He's a dictator-and a poor one at that.

Now, let's dump the conspiracy theories and come back to reality.
Right now I don't think India has the ability to trump England or South Africa(Australia ? I don't know how they'll deal without Warner and Smith) in Tests but I think the time has come to move beyond Kohli at least in LoIs .
Yes-he's our superstar, but on the long term - he with his massive ego is only going to harm the team.
Sole superstar Players Aren't much Useful IMO-they're more hung up on their brand value over proper man management and proper coaching.
It is them who likes to run the show.
There's a reason why Argentina or Portugal are pretty useless - they don't get proper coaching nor The main stars allow the growth of other talents in the team in the fear of loss of brands.
We saw what Argentina did in the WC with a Yes man coach and supastar Lionel Messi.
Now Barca is gonna go the same way too.
One reason even Dhoni's captaincy went burst at the end despite him being much more tactically superior to Kohli is he too was more concentrated on expanding his clout and his brand over actually playing cricket.

I don't know what would happened if Rohit/Rahane would have been a regular captain like Kohli but they Are much more mentally stable and secure than Kohli.
Maintaining the correct attitude and providing proper mental support is very much important in sports.
I have heard from many people who have directly dealt with Both of Virushka have consistently said that both of them are EXTREMELY paranoid , Psychotic and Mentally Unstable.
Is it really possible to spend time with a person in charge whose mental health is not right?
And uparse he has a huge inflated ego so who will bell the cat?
Especially when they are getting to have fun themselves?
In LoIs , Kohli has Dhoni who is the only guy Brat (apart from Anushka and bunty)really listens to.
Dhoni is also an excellent man manager as we have said before- he's the glue and helps to keep the team stable
But in Tests he has none.
Plus SEA have very strong Test Teams TBH.

To be frank , I think BCCI should really think to have 2 separate captains for Test and LoIs like England.
It is working for them though they are playing weak teams in Home.

Star players generally don't do well with captaincy- especially when they have a brand to maintain.
Yes, there has been incidents like Sachin and Neymar who has given up their captaincy in order to be the best player of their teams and have tolerated strict coaching regimes.
(For all his dramebaazi , Neymar I feel Was actually a moderately decent captain).
But it is better to advised to go for less flashier players for captaincy TBH

" It's working for them though they are playing weak teams at home " ??

#2 team in 2017 , #1 team 2018 

Not sure how they could improve on that

" It's working for them though they are playing weak teams at home " ??
#2 team in 2017 , #1 team 2018 
Not sure how they could improve on that

Australia is pretty weak without Warner+Smith.
That said, England is doing tremendously despite their LoI bowling line up is ****.
Let's be frank, India is currently the strongest Cricketing Nation
So beating them was a big deal for the Britishers

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Australia is pretty weak without Warner+Smith.
That said, England is doing tremendously despite their LoI bowling line up is ****.
Let's be frank, India is currently the strongest Cricketing Nation
So beating them was a big deal for the Britishers

England are not playing or played Australia without Smith/ Warner ?

Let's be frank , currently means at the present and you are definitely not showing that , are you?

Beating India is no big deal for England , exactly what was expected , infact the script is being played  out to the letter.