Young MS Dhoni murders English bowlers in England [ With no technique ] !!!

velu

12 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He was the best batsman in 2014 tour as well. Batsman Dhoni never had any problem and likes of Saha/Karthik have to take 10 lives to match that. But his captaincy in tests was an issue.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In 2014 best batsman was Vijay followed by Rahane.

Remind me of Dhoni's record in Aus and SA.

Saha has a 100 outside Asia, how many does Dhoni have? Dhoni the ODI batsman is ATG but in tests isn't fit to warrant comparison with the legend Saha. He shamelessly destroyed the Indian test team in 2011-14...we are yet to recover from that.

Edited by Gollum
9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Saha has a 100 outside Asia, how many does Dhoni have? Dhoni the ODI batsman is ATG but in tests isn't fit to warrant comparison with the legend Saha. He shamelessly destroyed the Indian test team in 2011-14...we are yet to recover from that.

I wonder with this pathetic technique how could he make runs in England. Aur hamare ache player  KL Rahul , Kohli  out ho rahe hai . Is playing swing easier than seam?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sahas hundred was against WI ? 

7 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I wonder with this pathetic technique how could he make runs in England. Aur hamare ache player  KL Rahul , Kohli  out ho rahe hai . Is playing swing easier than seam?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Dhoni used his own weird-ass lunging technique to succeed somewhat in England, credit to him. 

Swing/seam/spin.....depends on the player. Sachin was a beast against seam & bounce, Dravid against swing and Viru against spin.

Kohli will redeem himself this tour, pity he came here under-prepared and also carrying a niggle, still the signs are good. VK won't ever master swing completely  a la  Dravid....he is more in the Sachin/VVS mould. But 2014 was an outlier for him, he isn't that bad against even high quality swing bowling.

Rahul too may succeed but he needs to change his attitude first. No matter how good your technique if you lack patience and judicious shot selection you will never cut it in alien conditions. 

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni used his own weird-ass lunging technique to succeed somewhat in England, credit to him. 

Swing/seam/spin.....depends on the player. Sachin was a beast against seam & bounce, Dravid against swing and Viru against spin.

Kohli will redeem himself this tour, pity he came here under-prepared and also carrying a niggle, still the signs are good. VK won't ever master swing completely  a la  Dravid....he is more in the Sachin/VVS mould. But 2014 was an outlier for him, he isn't that bad against even high quality swing bowling.

Rahul too may succeed but he needs to change his attitude first. No matter how good your technique if you lack patience and judicious shot selection you will never cut it in alien conditions. 

I have seen him playing swing with ease many times  remember that Dharamshala match against Sri Lanka .what is the reason behind his success against swing? my cricket knowledge suggest he should have problem against swing 

22 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I have seen him playing swing with ease many times  remember that Dharamshala match against Sri Lanka .what is the reason behind his success against swing? my cricket knowledge suggest he should have problem against swing 

In dharmashala it was seam movement not swing, and by the time dhoni came to bat conditions eased out, kuldeep shielded him, he hid himself from suranga n pradeep n scored against perrera Mathews etc. he wud have struggled the same way as karthick if was promoted at num3 or 4 that day. 

:ahaa:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Does he has any single hundred outside Asia in odi even? Also most of his odi mercurial innings are against Sl and WI.only few good innings against aus and Pak are in subcontinent. 

half decent knock against a less than decent side , lets not exaggerate just cos its your fav Saha . Hes no where close to Top 5 keepers ever for India , let alone comparing with Dhoni .
Saha is the GOAT Indian test keeper, forget top 5 or Dhoni.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk