India squad at Asia Cup

1 hour ago, PSB_Zone said:

I WAnt to rest Dhoni and raina & go with this X!

rahul

dhwan

kohli

rohit

pant

hardik

krunal

bhuvi

kuldeep

bumrah

chahal

shami

kedar

manish

kartik

Pretty sure that selectors won't send Kohli or Bumrah. Both of them are absolutely invaluable right now. Bhuvi might play as he's not playing the English series anyway.

1 hour ago, PSB_Zone said:

I WAnt to rest Dhoni and raina & go with this X!

rahul

dhwan

kohli

rohit

pant

hardik

krunal

bhuvi

kuldeep

bumrah

chahal

shami

kedar

manish

kartik

Why do u want to rest him isn't  he resting enough while doing stunt on cycle. Let's see what he is made up off in absence of main players. As there won't be any hiding if kohli, dhwan and Rahul are rested as he has to come, up the order. Also there won't be any execus that he is not getting enough batting. BTW I agree to if he shall be permanently rested.

Edited by raki05

Bowlers: Bhuvi, Chahal, and Kuldeep locked-in. Umesh will make the cut as I don't see him playing 2 more test matches in England so should be well rested. Pandya will be rested. Vijay Shankar will come in. If Bumrah plays two more test matches, he may be rested given how vital he will be in Australia.

Batsmen: Rohit is a locked in. Manish Pandey and Rayudu will most probably sneak in due to good showings in recent tournament. Although I strongly disagree with picking either one of them in ODI side. Kaarthik and Dhoni will be in. Dhawan/KL Rahul selection will be tricky. I suspect one of them will be named in ODI squad. Kohli should be rested.

Wild-cards: Wouldn't be surprised if selectors decide to include Krunal, Shubnam, and one of the younger pacers in the squad.

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Rayudu should not have been considered early on to begin with but he was treated unfairly with the whole Yo-Yo situation,when guys like Rohit and Raina were given 2nd chances.

It is fair if he gets a shot. 

wait didn't rohit tweet and say those 2nd chance news are all fake? 

12 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Rayudu should not have been considered early on to begin with but he was treated unfairly with the whole Yo-Yo situation,when guys like Rohit and Raina were given 2nd chances.

It is fair if he gets a shot. 

Raydu had a hamstring injury but why are we persisting with old washed up players why can’t we try out youngsters when they are the future?