England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

He didnt question his inclusion rather rightfully criticized Nair snub, obviously Nair and Vihari both could have played in this xi

Is Sunny G also watching how these batsmen play in the nets ? There are several things which go into selection. Captain was more confident about Vihari doing well and rightfully picked him. Gavaskar should know better to question his selection and put even more pressure on him.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Vihari has done what Rahul, Dhawan have not done in two series.

Jadeja showing he can bat better than that overrated Ashwin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rahul and Dhawan are openers .

Doesn't make this any less excusable though but difference in both

Edited by RAZPOR
Just now, Shunya said:

Damn what is wrong with JAddu... he seems possessed... never looked like batsman before...

MSD forcing him to bat during IPL seem to have given him some confidence ... he must have worked on it ...cant remember he looked so solid in SENA tours ever before... 

First international 300 from jaddu:adore:

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Damn what is wrong with JAddu... he seems possessed... never looked like batsman before...

MSD forcing him to bat during IPL seem to have given him some confidence ... he must have worked on it ...cant remember he looked so solid in SENA tours ever before... 

After the long wait on the benches during overseas test cricket combined with his banishment from odi version only means that he yanks ashwins spot with all the determination he can muster...

11 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

After the long wait on the benches during overseas test cricket combined with his banishment from odi version only means that he yanks ashwins spot with all the determination he can muster...

Clearly, he has outplayed Ashwin in 1 innings already. 4 wickets, great fightback in batting and fielding ka toh bolne jaisa bhi nahi hai kuch...

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Meh, ask them to quit from being openers and compete in middle order and let players who can actually bat play as openers.

Don’t give me this nonsensical excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's nonsensical ,it's a fact tbh

But yeah no excuse ,they should quit being openers if they don't score.

This has been pathetic.

Edited by RAZPOR