Vijay hazare trophy 2018

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

@express bowling Aaron once putting in nice performance against services

8-47-4

To have express bowling options at your disposal isnt too bad either , selector's should take note of this

Absolutely.

Aaron has now taken 14 wickets from only 6 List-A matches.   That is phenomenal from an express bowler.

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Now 4 wkts to 

He is turning out to be their shakib ul hasan

Anukul Roy this season so far

Batting --

14*

96*  off  72 balls ... 7 sixes

11*

58  off 43 balls ...  4 sixes

*   means not out

Bowling -- 

10 wickets from 6 innings.

@sarchasm    you were always his supporter.

Edited by express bowling
44 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Absolutely.

Aaron has now taken 14 wickets from only 6 List-A matches.   That is phenomenal from an express bowler.

Bro very good performance from Aaron. He claims he can bring the ball in to the batsman now. Hope the semi-finals are telecast. Would love to watch him bowl. 

“I bowl the leg-cutter and the slower one better now. Previously, I largely used to swing the ball away, now I bring it in too.”  https://circleofcricket.com/category/Domestic_Cricket/27998/varun-aaron-talks-about-his-newly-added-variation-and-increased-pace

Edited by Mosher
23 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Bro very good performance from Aaron. He claims he can bring the ball in to the batsman now. Hope the semi-finals are telecast. Would love to watch him bowl. 

“I bowl the leg-cutter and the slower one better now. Previously, I largely used to swing the ball away, now I bring it in too.”  https://circleofcricket.com/category/Domestic_Cricket/27998/varun-aaron-talks-about-his-newly-added-variation-and-increased-pace

Would love to watch him bowl in the semis,  bro.

He seems like a changed bowler after his county stint.

5 hours ago, Mosher said:

Bro,more excited to read "increased pace"

i would take Aaron any day over Thakur. I dont know what is going on in Indian cricket these days. absolute nonsense. which qtiyas are managing these matters. which idiot will pick Shardul over Aaron.  it is not like Aaron played 50 matches before being discarded or Shardul is an upgrade over him.  Shardul is a huge downgrade over Aaron.  

Edited by rkt.india
15 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i would take Aaron any day over Thakur. I dont know what is going on in Indian cricket these. which qtiyas are managing these matters. which idiot will pick Shardul over Aaron.  it is not like Aaron played 50 matches before being discarded or Shardul is an upgrade over him.  Shardul is a huge downgrade over Aaron.  

But Shardul will play 150 matches intls for sure

They have probably discarded Aaron based on his ipl performances but then they say ipl is not the benchmark

Aaron was never ever t20 bowler we could have got him as our ace in tests....gutted for saini,siraj,aaron,rajpoot etc