Have asked for warm-up games before the Australia Tests - Ravi Shastri

Bhai, I thought you cancelled prep games against South Africa( 0 matc) and England( relied on odis and t20s, cancelled a day of the only prep match) cos of personal reasons (hangover). 

When MSD holds the glove , rohit opens the batting on white ball, you have invented a machine to tranform and transfer skills to Pant Rahul Chepu as to how to handle red ball.

Edited by mishra

Holding was saying practice matches isn't necessarily good, unless the touring team gets conditons similar to which they bat during the series. He was saying it may be just as effective for simulated sessions at team practice itself. 

I'm not sure either would help unless the team gets to actually bat on helpful pitches. A flat wicket at a tour match or during practice nets help noone. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I come to every Ravi Shastri related thread just to read the comments. The amount of gaalis he gets left and right is absolute crazy :laugh:. Don’t think someone has gotten so much love in the past from indian fans as much as Sir Ravi is getting since he took over the reigns.

Shastri hai hai was pretty common even if he was doing well as a player