I am scared about the Indian batting going into the World Cup: Sourav Ganguly

SecondSlip

57 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Quality post from a moderator.

So I reported this post - because after all the forum moderators ask us repeatedly to report trolls. Everyone knows that you can cannot play judge in your own case. But this classless could care less for any of that and taunts me through  a pvt message.

It's true, I don't always practice what i preach, and at those times I'd gladly take an infraction.

But isn't velu a moderator? And why does he think reporting a post is about me crying? Is foruming some macho head game for him where feels the rush of being a man, something he's deprived of in real, physical life?

I reported the post because I care about this forum and spend well over an hour ever some of the days.

Can other mods @beetle or @Trichromatic or @Laaloo clear up the matter?

what stays in the PM stays there  .. clearly shows your decency :p:

hey .. if you cant take it , better dont try to give it 

On 9/18/2018 at 10:40 PM, sarchasm said:

At first I thought this was just another typical dumb troll thread from the  poster.

But after seeing India's performance so far, it seems like one of the rare newsworthy OP from this loser.

if i am a modertaor , it doesnt mean i have to sit like a monk ..

anyway here i ddint go and crying to my mon or dad like you did :phehe:

Edited by beetle
26 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

His ODI career is 12 matches old where he hasn't got a consistent run for more than 4 games. He's already the second best bat in the team (the best if you go strictly by stats) in T20s. Has had a better first tour to Australia and England compared to Kohli. If not for him, we'd have lost a home test series to Australia.

Anonymity is nice on internet but not a license to broadcast you stupidity.

This is whats interesting about fanboys like you pick and chose stats. 4 test innings in SA followed by 9 in england guy does nothing. Crosses 27 after 14 innings and its sold as better first tour than virat. I could use your argument for rohit in test. If only someone had given rohit same rope. 

Also you dont like my view point dont quote me, why make silly personal remarks. 

1 minute ago, sarchasm said:

Once again, shouldn't you have issued me an infraction for that post? Why do you feel that reporting a post is equal to crying to mom and dad?

Getting bizarre by the post. Do other moderators share this view that reporting a worthless troll post is not on? @beetle @Trichromatic

nah .. i didnt fell infraction was needed ( yet to give any infraction to anyone ) ..

perhaps my point was how hypocrite you are .. you think you can offend others , but you expect others not to retort back ?

probably my suggestion is if you cant take it back , better dont give .. hope you got my point

and "Personal Message" is called Personal Message for a reason .. shows your classiness here ;-) 

6 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

So 2 tests in South Africa and 5 tests in England where he got a century plus crucial runs in the only test we won at Nottingham. Makes it better than Virat's first tour to England. Add his performances in Australia and against the same team at home where he made tough runs. Did Virat get dropped after England? Why should KL Rahul?

Do you feel that a batsman who's already the most successful in T20 format should be discarded from ODI after 12 chances in ODI? That too when these 12 opportunities didn't come in one go?

Rahul SR in odis is 78. I dont know why you are campaging for him any thoughts on poor nair he scored a 300 yet vihari played ahead od him.

48 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

You are confused .You find my post objectionable and despite being a moderator give me a pass? And then troll others yourself, encouraging rest of the posters to follow your example. And when your post is reported, then instead of allowing some other moderator look in it, you choose to harass the poster in private messages telling them not to cry to mom and dad?

Strange.

nah .. i am not confused or anything like you ..

i was just pointing out your hypocrisy  .. you keep on calling others as retard or whatever you want but you couldnt take it back ..

perhaps growing a thick skin will help ( saying this as a poster ) ..

perhaps it will be good if you stop bringing someones language or religion here ( my post abt religion/language was deleted/hidden ) ..

nothing is strange here except you .. i am not moderating our posts ( posts involving you and me ) , i let other mods to decide ..

edit:-

you choose to harass the poster in private messages telling them not to cry to mom and dad?

this is far less offensive than calling someone as retard in public or bringing someones language/religion in public ..

do you have any other PMs to post it here .. will be even more classy :p:

Edited by beetle
5 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Perhaps nair was hard done by. how does that make what's happening with Rahul acceptable? Don't get the logic.

What's the point of referring his SR given that he's played at different position without a consistent run? His SR is also the highest in T20 btw, better than Kohli.

Asia cup is odi not t20.

I am pissed at rahul cause he had 2 shots at winning us a test series in england (not just blaming him alone) and he did nothing but score a 100 in a test which was as good as lost before he came out to bat.

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Once again, shouldn't you have issued me an infraction for that post? Why do you feel that reporting a post is equal to crying to mom and dad?

Getting bizarre by the post. Do other moderators share this view that reporting a worthless troll post is not on? @beetle @Trichromatic

I have sent you a pm .

May be he did not issue an infraction because he was a part of the argument and it would look like misusing power . Or may be not serious enough for an infraction.

I am issuing an infraction for using regional hate.

Edited by beetle
25 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Rahul SR in odis is 78.

Stats derived from a small sample size do not necessarily give an indication about the long-term or even mid-term potential of a player.

Those stats just show how he has done in those few games.

Rahul's greater than average ability as a stroke player, as well as his ability to build an innings, have been demonstrated in the matches he has played so far across formats.

It is not often that people like Viv Richards,  Kevin Petersen,  Brett Lee and Sourav Ganguly, and many other top international cricketers from different countries, show their support for a player who has not yet achieved much in international cricket.

59 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Rahul SR in odis is 78. I dont know why you are campaging for him any thoughts on poor nair he scored a 300 yet vihari played ahead od him.

Its a very small sample set. He hasn't played much. Moreover the players who are playing instead of him doesn't have earth shaterring strike rate either even after playing more games than him. Rayudu has SR of 75 and Dk of 73. But we all know who is younger and have more potential apart from team management.

10 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Yes, and ODIs are closer to T20s than tests. In other words, Rahul's T20 form and record should have a bearing on ODI selection. Rahul has been easily the best India bat in T20s, and deserves a consistent run in ODIs unlike duds such as Rayudu and Pandey and Karthick.

Your personal frustration with KL Rahul in tests has no bearing on whether he deserves to be selected or not. Rahul did better than Rahane who's been here before. or Dhawan who's more experienced. or Murali Vijay.

Well coach and captain think he isnt worth picking so i am good. 

On 9/22/2018 at 3:44 AM, sarchasm said:

There's a qualitative difference between the problems we have as an ODI team and the test team. And it has everything to do with Dhoni.

The test team, even though captained by a fool, doesn't have the corrosive effect of Dhoni who is adamant against personnel change and churn. So in tests we have had Pant and Rahul inducted and while they haven't won us a test, there's no stagnation.

Churn is very important for top flight teams. Ensures that nobody gets complacent or settles in their comfort zone. Otherwise Jadeja had no business playing that many ODIs with a bowling average of 35 and batting of a tailender.

Bla bla bla....

Dhoni can be rightly blamed for batting like crap or not keeping well enough. For selections blame selectors for playing 11 blame captain and coach.

Basics of organization segregation of duty.

Edited by Vilander
On 9/22/2018 at 12:14 PM, sarchasm said:

Sense a lot of whining there..

Edited by Vilander
On 9/22/2018 at 2:38 AM, Unleashed said:

The saddest thing about Dhoni playing is that Dhoni of 2013 would've probably dropped him from the squad on the basis of performances. 

Dhoni is an ODI ATG, but right now he's shredding his legacy minute by minute, just like how Yuvi had done.

Top post. This happens with Indian great players a lot...they have to be removed kicking and screaming..kapil dev sachin now dhoni..

On 9/22/2018 at 12:04 PM, sarchasm said:

Quality post from a moderator.

So I reported this post - because after all the forum moderators ask us repeatedly to report trolls. Everyone knows that you can cannot play judge in your own case. But this classless  could care less for any of that and taunts me through  a pvt message.

It's true, I don't always practice what i preach, and at those times I'd gladly take an infraction.

But isn't  velu a moderator? And why does he think reporting a post is about me crying? Is foruming some macho head game for him where feels the rush of being a man, something he's deprived of in real, physical life?

I reported the post because I care about this forum and spend well over an hour ever some of the days.

Can other mods @beetle or @Trichromatic or @Laaloo clear up the matter?

Whaey whay whayyyy..

StopWhining.jpg