List the diamonds re-cut by MS Dhoni !!!

velu

5 hours ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Harami mods removed my thread on the same topic even though it was there before this topic, no explanation given on why our love  for dhoni thread was removed. Must be ladu/lalu

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

As much as I wanted to do it, it wasn't me.

@Trichromatic any ideas? Was it done by the admins or mother nature?

I am not going to spend time checking that. That language for others isn't acceptable.

@beetle @Malcolm Merlyn @G_B_

On 9/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, beetle said:

@ViruDilSeKhelo....why are you abusing ?

Consider this a warning .

Only laloo I abused as he went  through all my posts and disliked them, this is called mod behaviour? He was also abusive to me first. Also I know he removed my Dhoni thread with a link from cricinfo about his achievements, which was placed before this thread - it wasn't even merged, not that it should have been. If the Admin digs this up, it will be him, he hates Dhoni that much, pretty sad person to cry about this and remove the thread!

@Trichromatic I don't think this is the way to treat a new user but I suppose this is how your forum is run with bias. It's okay since I am only passing now and then on here so the mod obsession (laloo) with me is not a problem or the dislikes. But it's telling that such an individual who seems unstable and biased is Mod.

Happy the BCCI rewarded Dhoni with the captaincy today in his 200th ODI, fate. Mahi you bloody legend! 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
30 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Only laloo I abused as he went  through all my posts and disliked them, this is called mod behaviour? He was also abusive to me first. Also I know he removed my Dhoni thread with a link from cricinfo about his achievements, which was placed before this thread - it wasn't even merged, not that it should have been. If the Admin digs this up, it will be him, he hates Dhoni that much, pretty sad person to cry about this and remove the thread!

@Trichromatic I don't think this is the way to treat a new user but I suppose this is how your forum is run with bias. It's okay since I am only passing now and then on here so the mod obsession (laloo) with me is not a problem or the dislikes. But it's telling that such an individual who seems unstable and biased is Mod.

Happy the BCCI rewarded Dhoni with the captaincy today in his 200th ODI, fate. Mahi you bloody legend! 

Can you report those posts and then we will see what needs to be done.

You forgot the biggest one. The Alpha male of Indian cricket. The Khel ratna awardee Captain aggressive (or Captain Wrogn as coined by [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] :giggle: ) Virat Kohli.  He was going to be dropped in Perth test 2011 but dhoni insisted for him and rest is history. 
The name Captain Wrogn was given by some other member and not me.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk