Asia Cup - The Final ¦ India vs Bangla ¦ 28th September 2018 ¦ Dubai ¦ 17:00 IST

3 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

As a Bengali, this is very embarrassing in social media. Bangladeshis have been waiting forever to troll us, there are some kolkata pages in fb which troll them regularly. Just thinking about their 10 year long celebration if bd wins this givesme shudders..

Just deactivate ur ID and do some yoga for anger management. I do the same 

1 minute ago, Nikhil_cric said:

That is a load of BS. You need to keep rotating and hit the bad balls to put pressure on bowlers. These guys are garbage period. I'd take Shoaib Malik over someone like DK and that says a lot. 

I agree on the rotation part.plan b is to defend I guess when you cannot.karthik hits everything straight to fielder, and dhoni is struggling with timing.

Just now, SrinjayDutta said:

I agree on the rotation part.plan b is to defend I guess when you cannot.karthik hits everything straight to fielder, and dhoni is struggling with timing.

That's exactly why they are mediocre. Do selectors expect us to believe that this is the best this country has to offer . We need an England like surgery. Anyone striking below 90 should be not selected.