#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

On 10/29/2018 at 3:18 AM, Singh bling said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1947731885270562&id=812991898744572

Another video of model Megha sharma beating a sexual harraser .These empowered women will change society

So, She was drunk and ask for cigis. Watchman said no, she lost temper and started beating and kicking him

All Fems are RTs with #MeToo hashtag. 

What a Proud Moment for #MeToo!

Dq6PPNOWoAI6Tup.jpg

Dq6PQQ3W4AANTNe.jpg

This is a post From Megha sharma ex-bf in support of her

Sambhal ke chair se niche gir gaye to lag sakti, ye padhke hass hass ke girne wale ho kyunki

• Gents Corpse :hysterical::hysterical:
  • She lost her tempered 
  • Ladki ko Ladaki (chalo wo to galti se sahi bola)
  • 4 mens 
  • Spacially when she drunked
  • She got torched 
  • the megha sharma

Yaad nhin aakhri baar kab itna hassa main........

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

On 10/8/2018 at 12:01 PM, beetle said:

I doubt there are too many women in India who have not been sexually assaulted in some or the other way during their life time ....varying in degrees.

Buses, trains, public queues ....you name it .

I can myself count more than half a dozen harrowing experiences that I can't forget. 

We were never told we could talk about it

Good that people are talking about it .If there is a fear of being exposed, such blatant abuses will become less.

It was far more easier for guys to grope, assault in public places  earliar than today because of cctv cameras and phone cameras. The fear of exposure stops a lot of people who can only abuse in anonymity.

Instead of making it a gender issue, people should support this as an abuse issue.

Men get sexually assaulted too.

Besides everyone has women in their families.

If women in our families start talking about their bad experiences, more men will get sensitized about this.

Yes there will be people who will make false accusations. The only way out is to fight the accusation .

If it even stops the ones who fear exposure, the world will be a better place .

I honestly know how you feel. I live in canada, at my university we get a lot of international students. Alot of them are from IND, BD, PAK. These guys (we usually reffer to them as FOB - fresh out of boat) are some of the f'ing creepiest guys I have ever seen. They will stand on a corner with their group, dressed like fobs, and talk in their native tongue, but the moment you pass by, they all get quite, not a peep comes out of the mouth. They stare at you and look at you from head to toe while giving you that creepy eyes. Makes me feel so uncomfortable, as if am walking naked and bout to get rapped. And am a guy ... so I can imagine how a girl feels. SO F*cking uncomfortable. 

Mumbai Police are a bunch of Patriarchal Chauvinists  , we need more Women in the Policeforce to deal with such cases. It's basically a predominantly Boys Club where everyone is conspiracing to shield one of their own ( Nana in this case ) 

#IstandwithTanushree

#MumbaiPoliceMurdabad

#IndiaWorstPlaceforWomen