ODIS: Rohit vs Kohli

mishra

3 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Kohli is a Tesla( the highest priced one). Luxury car with loads of utility  and vs Rohit is a Ferrari. A car when you drive is worth it but something you cannot afford for everyday use

Baba, This thread needs your blessings.

Again no comparison

Kohli is way way way better than Rohit. Not even in the same tiers

Kohli is consistent irrespective of pitch, opposiiton, which country etc

Rohit is the opposite. One big not out innings on  a patta wicket followed by 2-3 failures as soon as the pitch does something

It's truly an insult to Kohli to compare him with Rohit who looks like getting out any ball the moment pitch does a little

3 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Again no comparison

Kohli is way way way better than Rohit. Not even in the same tiers

Kohli is consistent irrespective of pitch, opposiiton, which country etc

Rohit is the opposite. One big not out innings on  a patta wicket followed by 2-3 failures as soon as the pitch does something

It's truly an insult to Kohli to compare him with Rohit who looks like getting out any ball the moment pitch does a little

Keep head burried in sand.

I will take a odi team under Rohit any day. Whether Kohli plays or not. Doesnt matter.

Kohli should simply put his head in feet of Rohit and beg for pardon.

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Why do you think this loss and the getting out of the 2 openers correlated with Dhoni's dropping?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

If you keep playing politics, How do you think batsmen can concentrate on batting. Probably they both may have had sleepless night. Based on body language, You can easily see Dhawan and Rohit dont talk much with Kohli while batting.

Unlike you I dont have access to inside gossip. But I can make it out. with subtle signals onfield

Edited by mishra

If you keep playing politics, How do you think batsmen can concentrate on batting. Probably they both may have had sleepless night. Based on body language, You can easily see Dhawan and Rohit dont talk much with Kohli while batting.

Unlike you I dont have access to inside gossip. But I can make it out. with subtle signals onfield

I get it but it was Dhoni who was dumped and not Ro and Dhawan .
Yeah I saw that too when I was watching the match when India was bowling.. Dhawan and Ro didn't talk to Kohli much and their relationship seemed to be irreparable.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Kohli is scoring 100s at bradmanesque rate in the last 3 years. No disputes there. Also chasing.

But where Rohit scores above Kohli is his big hitting ability. Once he scores a 100 it is almost impossible to stop him and converts into big 100s. He just switches gears and goes into another level altogether. When batting 1st this is a real asset as shown in this match because it single handedly puts the opposition out of the match.

Also the number of sixers he hits.