ODIS: Rohit vs Kohli

mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Fans are biased against Rohits contribution  He performs, we are guaranteed to win. He doesnt, we arent sure. Because all other super humans in team can not score faster than second rated bats (as per icfers they are second rated)

Forget windies, Check that English series. Rohit scored and we won. All other matches we lost. Rohit is biggest match winner in odi team

How many more times you keep posting the same lie? I've already posted here analysing all Rohit's centuries, where only 3 of his knocks which you can say he won it for India. In comparison, Kohli had way more. Also India lost more matches when Rohit scored big compared to Kohli, despite the latter scoring more no.of centuries. This clearly proves Kohli is more of a match winner than Rohit in ODIs. 

In T20Is, its no brainer. Kohli was Man of the Tournament in two WT20s. 

19 hours ago, Nikola said:

ODI thread but talking about short formats.

Centuries in Short Formats since 2015

Kohli - 17

Rohit - 20! (16 odis + 4 t20s)

Only if Rohit would have played more careful cricket like Kohli he would have had many more centuries till now.

It's a skill which Rohit lacks, not that Rohit chose to abstain. We all know how many centuries Rohit scored when he tried to play like Kohli before opening. 

14 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

How many more times you keep posting the same lie? I've already posted here analysing all Rohit's centuries, where only 3 of his knocks which you can say he won it for India. In comparison, Kohli had way more. Also India lost more matches when Rohit scored big compared to Kohli, despite the latter scoring more no.of centuries. This clearly proves Kohli is more of a match winner than Rohit in ODIs. 

Virat has 6 hundreds out of 38 in losing cause whereas Rohit has 5 out of his 21 hundreds . It is clear that Rohit has  more hundred percentage in defeat but Mishra ji obviously running his agenda for demeaning virat reputations as a bigger match winner for his insecurity ( he is Sachin bhakat ) .i have seen Sachin chamcha’s gone mad after virat 38 hundred first that tweet dispute and next this.

2 hours ago, Jamadagni said:

I have allways accepted that the way Kohli handled Malinga and co is nothing but stand up and clap. Him and Dhoni made Sanga commit in interview that no matter how much Srilanka scores, India will chase it.

So its not that I have forgotten them days but fact is limited overs Cricket has mooved on since then. From being world champions We ended up being one of the high achievers in previous world cup@ australia.

It was our bowling or may be WCB internal politics or just end o series, that caused Windies to foldup else in first three games a ordinary side like them allmost beat us at home.

BTW, Every odi track in any part of world is now phatta

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

He has scored runs in both the countries before.He need not put his hand up and prove any point. On the contrary , Ind needs more such situations to test the middle order and preferably induce much needed changes.

Kohli only scored last time on pitches which were utmost pattas. Exclude them and his record against Australia in Australia is very ordinary.

4 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Well he has scored runs in test matches there.So, he has nothing to prove.

Test pitches last time were also very flat. This tour he struggled. Averaged 37 in 2012, 40 this time. So 38.5 on tours. Succeeded once on extreme pattas and even then failed at Gabba which had something pace and bounce.

Edited by rkt.india
19 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Test pitches last time were also very flat. This tour he struggled. Averaged 37 in 2012, 40 this time. So 38.5 on tours. Succeeded once on extreme pattas and even then failed at Gabba which had something pace and bounce.

he looked different since 2nd test this series. I think he was carrying some implicit injury of some kind. his knock in perth was a top one (even if not chanceless) on a difficult pitch.

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Kohli's 100 in Perth was the best innings of the series qualitatively and also that was the most difficult pitch to bat on the whole series.