Why are Cricbuzz commentators shameless dhoni fanboys?

Laaloo

Just now, Straight Drive said:

I will check. If cricinfo are still covering it then I will not even install that app or use that website. 

Will prefer cricbuzz from now on for sure. 

Anyway cricinfo has gone to the dogs, a stupid ass layout now. And CB has a much better app. 

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Anyway cricinfo has gone to the dogs, a stupid ass layout now. And CB has a much better app. 

I had uninstalled crapinfo as it used to crash. That was way back in 2018. With this I will never ever think of installing it again. Even if cricbuzz app becomes bad , will still not use crap info. Scores can be obtained through lots of apps or websites. Even financial apps show scorecards nowadays. Options are aplenty to replace crapinfo. 

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

I had uninstalled crapinfo as it used to crash. That was way back in 2018. With this I will never ever think of installing it again. Even if cricbuzz app becomes bad , will still not use crap info. Scores can be obtained through lots of apps or websites. Even financial apps show scorecards nowadays. Options are aplenty to replace crapinfo. 

I moved on from cricinfo a long time back because of the anti-India bias. But still can never let go off them completely, they have statsguru !!!