India will be having the oldest batting lineup in the world cup 2019 !!!

velu

1 hour ago, velu said:

fyki @Rasgulla is not my id .. and mods earlier confirmed this as well @Laaloo :pray:

earlier uber sensitive @CSK Fan claim that both are same 

I dont think mods can confirm a phone network vs a home network. Seeing the quality of @Rasgulla posts I have three theories

1) Alternate Id of @velu. This is based on their similar thinking and trolling. I have seen @Rasgulla write almost word for word the same kind of sentences written by @velu years ago here.Other smoking guns are @velu immediately mellowed down after @Rasgulla came into the pic. @Rasgulla also knows things about my ID including me being MTC which was an Id use much before he joined. He tolls with an extreme form of trolling on the same subjects @velu used to while @velu mellowed down at exact same time. There are also specific time of the day @Rasgulla is active and usually when he is both of the Ids are active which indicates a home laptop being used for the second id and phone for the primary id

2) Second theory is that he is a bot whose Id @velu uses from time to time. So some times he types the same sentences with same keywords and very rarely writes full sentences

3) third theory is that he is a very young immature guy, maybe @velu's nephew. So he lets him troll and sometimes uses his ID to write more coherent sentences. Or maybe his employee which seeing the immature posts is again unlikely

9 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

I dont think mods can confirm a phone network vs a home network. Seeing the quality of @Rasgulla posts I have three theories

1) Alternate Id of @velu. This is based on their similar thinking and trolling. I have seen @Rasgulla write almost word for word the same kind of sentences written by @velu years ago here.Other smoking guns are @velu immediately mellowed down after @Rasgulla came into the pic. @Rasgulla also knows things about my ID including me being MTC which was an Id use much before he joined. He tolls with an extreme form of trolling on the same subjects @velu used to while @velu mellowed down at exact same time. There are also specific time of the day @Rasgulla is active and usually when he is both of the Ids are active which indicates a home laptop being used for the second id and phone for the primary id

2) Second theory is that he is a bot whose Id @velu uses from time to time. So some times he types the same sentences with same keywords and very rarely writes full sentences

3) third theory is that he is a very young immature guy, maybe @velu's nephew. So he lets him troll and sometimes uses his ID to write more coherent sentences. Or maybe his employee which seeing the immature posts is again unlikely

its not fair to criticize some player who retired just because his/her fans are annoying ..

i called for his retirement , and he did retire without doing much damage to himself :p: 

On 10/31/2018 at 2:31 PM, CSK Fan said:

Creepy post. This mtc person spent so much time watching some other guys posts the time stamps   !

As in tennis, players can play well till 35,so age is not a factor.

However mileage definitely is.

India will be tired from IPL .Add to that the fact that the top order is shaky and the MO lacks punch and I foresee an exit in the SF.

Australia and England look like finalists with Australia taking it.

6 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

As in tennis, players can play well till 35,so age is not a factor.

However mileage definitely is.

India will be tired from IPL .Add to that the fact that the top order is shaky and the MO lacks punch and I foresee an exit in the SF.

Australia and England look like finalists with Australia taking it.

Wrong, cricketers can play relatively well till there late 30s as evident by most of the great players. But in Tennis, there has been few players who have played well onto their mid 30s. Decline hits in as soon as a person enters their 30s. 

Wrong, cricketers can play relatively well till there late 30s as evident by most of the great players. But in Tennis, there has been few players who have played well onto their mid 30s. Decline hits in as soon as a person enters their 30s. 
Check out Djokovic,Nadal,Wawrinka,Federer,Serena.

Better nutrition and discipline has changed the way athletes perform

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

Check out Djokovic,Nadal,Wawrinka,Federer,Serena.

Better nutrition and discipline has changed the way athletes perform

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Yes I said a few. Mostly players in this century and the last decade. Plus, Djokovic and Nadal aren't 35 yet. They're playing well at this age. But Nadal has 2 more years till 35, and Nole 3. A lot can happen till then. Their style is still too physical. Wawrinka is already in  decline, I suppose he was a late bloomer, did well only when he entered his 30s. Federer is an exception. Agassi did well in the mid 30s as well, but unless you call making a few qfs and sfs as doing well, he didn't really win anything big at that time. 

In the olden days, Laver, Rosewall did very well until their late 30s, even Connors did well until his 40s. 

But, I do agree modern fitness and sports nutrition is slowly changing things. Tom Brady is still the best QB at the age of 40. Even LeBron is still one of the best players in the NBA at the age of 35. 

Edited by I6MTW